18+ Missing tie

the mysterious Tie thing at Mew's graduation...

---------------------------------------------------------

"Congratulations, let me give you a reward." Gulf whispered close to Mew's ear before pulling him to the nearest bathroom by his tie. Mew gasped when he was pushed against the tiled wall, tie quickly being undone before their lips connected in a rough kiss...

"Gulf?"

Mew swallowed hard when Gulf looked back up, after kissing him to an inch of his life, with his tie in his hands.

"Shh..." Gulf smirked and closed in on Mew, grinding their bodies together before he blindfolded Mew and dropped to his knees...

"G-Gulf ahm... you can't. We're in public..."

"Better be extra quiet then..." Gulf chuckled and unbuckled Mew's dress pants and pushed the robe aside.

Mew hissed when cold fingers suddenly curled around his half hard member and threw his head back. He was even more sensitive now with the blindfold on.

It was thrilling, not knowing or seeing what Gulf's next move would be and that turned him on to no end.

His fingers curled in Gulf's hair and tugged lightly when his length was slowly stroked in cold fingers. He bit down on his lips trying to hold back a muffled grown when he felt his hot breath fanning against his tip. His senses tingled and shuddered.

"fuck!" he cried out when plump lips kissed the tip before he closed his mouth tightly shut, almost forgetting they were in the public bathroom at his school.

"hmm... want me to stop if you can't keep quiet?" Gulf chuckled against Mew's hard cock, feeling it twitch under his lips.

"no..no! Fuck pleas continue..." Mew whispered in a growl and pushed Gulfs face against his cock.

Gulf merely grinned and kissed his cock from root to tip before engulfing it in his warm mouth and sucking loudly, wet sucking sounds echoed through the stalls.

Mew felt how slowly but surely his whole length was pushed inside a hot, wet mouth and his knees almost buckled.

His fingers tightened in Gulf's hair and tried not to snap his hips but when Gulf hummed and moaned around his cock and took him in completely, deepthroating him Mew lost it, and snapped his hips.

His grabbed onto Gulf's hair and pushed him down, letting out a strangled moan.

Gulf just relaxed his throat and picked up the pace.

His hand stroked the parts that only became visible when he sucked on the tip before going down completely again.

Mew could only feel and not see how Gulf looked on his knees, slobbering on his cock and he just wanted to rip the tie of his face but also wanted to give Gulf the satisfaction of controlling him.

He fucked his hips forwards, feeling his orgasm nearing so quick it had him feeling dizzy and he bit down on his lip.

"I-I'm so close!" He whimpered. The moment he said that the door to the bathroom opened. Making his blood run cold and he tried to push Gulf of his cock.

But Gulf didn't relent and only sucked harder.

In one quick motion he pulled the blindfold of his face and looking down with pleading eyes.

"Gulf! Stop! Someone's here!" he groaned quietly, trying not to alert the unknown person.

Gulf grinned around his painfully hard cock and looked up with teasing eyes.

Fuck... his boy wasn't going to stop at all...

Gulf enjoyed the fright in Mew's eyes while he sucked the life out of him while on the other side someone was unknown to the fact, he was giving his boyfriend the blowjob of his life.

He quietly kept on sucking and circling his tongue around the shaft, feeling the veins bulge on his tongue.

Precum coated the inside of his mouth in copious amounts indicating Mew was ready to blow.

Gulf give him some extra stimulation with his other hand, fondling his balls around.

Mew's mouth hung open in a silent scream as he lost it at that and came, hard.

He spilled his seed inside Gulfs mouth. Some even dribbled out of the corners.

His fingers scraped over Gulf's scalp, probably hurting him but Gulf happily kept on sucking until he was completely milked dry.

The door of the bathroom clicked shut again, indicating the person had left and Gulf licked his lips after he popped Mew's slowly softening cock out of his mouth and looked up into blissed half lidded eyes.

"hmm... how was that." Gulf grinned, putting Mew's cock back in his slack.

Mew couldn't comprehend any words at that moment. His fingers still tightly wrapped around his tie as he tried to come down from his high, and the fact he had just came down Gulf's throat while on the other side of the stall someone was casually doing their business..

Gulf stood back up and chuckled. "hmm... I can see I did a good job."

He kissed Mew's lips who still was standing there like a statue.

"you better reward me when we get home..."

Gulf said while he skipped out of the bathroom stall leaving behind a shocked and out of breath Mew, tie in his hand.