(mpreg) drawing with daddy

Softly humming to the tune of the new song he was making and tapping his leg to the beat, Mew was in his own world and immersed in work when he was suddenly tartled by something or someone tapped his leg. He looked down and was greeted by 2 big brown eyes.

The eyes of his 4 year old son. Those would always make him weak. 

He turned his chair to his babyboy Alexander and ruffled his hair 

"Hi big boy! What are you doing here?" He asked while he took off his headphones.The boy’s eyes brightened and he held out a piece of paper and numerous coloured pencils, that threatened to fall out of his hands, before he spoke.

“Wanna sit with you dad!” 

Mew chuckled, how was he going to deny such cute eyes andhe immediately made space on the desk for his son to place his pencils.

He picked him up and sat him down on his lap and helped him set out his stuff.

Before his son actually did what he was coming here for he drove Mew a bit mad with this amount of question as to what everything was and why. 

He sighed in relief when Alexander gave up on the question round and finally started drawing and Mew went back to his task after he watched him for a while.

He sat quietly on his lap the whole time and Mew actually managed to get some more work done without being interrupted. 

After some time, he looked down to see how Alexander was doing, he saw he was drawing what looked like someone sleeping on a sofa.

“What are you making sweetheart?” he asked, curious to who or what this was.

“I’m drawing daddy!” Alexander answered without looking up, too focused on drawing his masterpiece.

“what’s daddy doing? Why is he sleeping? Is that why you’re here?”

Mew had wondered where Gulf had been all this time and this was clearing things up. Alexander usually never went into his studio because his husband wouldn’t let him when he was working. 

“Daddy fell asleep when we were watching a movie.”

Mew had to hold in his laughter, typical these days, he thought.

Alexander went on to explain what every drabble was on the paper and Mew nodded along and praised him for his work even though the drabbles didn’t really make sense to him yet.

“Why don’t we go check in on daddy and get us some snacks?”

Alexander nodded vigorously and bounced on his lap when he heard snacks and quickly slipped off his lap and ran to the door.

“Shhh don’t wake him.” Mew whispered rushing after his son into the living room. "Let him sleep some more.” 

Mew quickly grabbed Alexander and placed him on his hip before he would wake Gulf up.

Gulf was sprawled out on the sofa, frozen still playing in the background and toys scattered all over the floor. He was lightly snoring and his hands were placed on the big bump on his belly carrying their child. 

Mews heart grew with love just seeing his pregnant husband sleeping so soundly.

This pregnancy had been tough for Gulf and seeing him finally get some good sleep was a sigh of relief for him. 

He admired him from afar until Alexander started making a fuss, demanding snacks. 

He silently walked into the kitchen to get them some and went back to the studio with Alexander to play with some instruments. He helped Alexander play de guitar in his lap, luckily this room was soundproofed because with the amount of noise they were making Gulf would have definitely woken up! 

After some time, the door creaked open and in walked his pregnant husband still rubbing his eyes and waddling over to where they were sitting at the desk.

Mew smiled at him and pulled Gulf down to peck his lips. 

“Slept well?” 

“Hmmm pretty good...” 

Gulf answered groggily returned the kiss and ruffled Alexander’s hair. “Thank you.”

“Anytime Tua Eng.” Mew softly whispered against his lips and rubbed his belly. 

Alexander looked up and his eyes brightened when he saw his daddy.

He reached out for him and Gulf picked him up and kissed his cheek.

He went on and on about all the things his dad had taught him and Mew and Gulf didn’t understand half of it but nodded along and laughed, adoring their sweet little boy

They couldn’t wait for their family to grow with another little bundle of joy just like him..

❤❤