Suprise for daddy (Mpreg)

more Mpreg fics coming!! starting with this one!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy will be home soon." Gulf hummed softly while rocking his daughter in his arms through the kitchen. She was a bit grumpy and whined into his chest, missing her daddy.

"Wait till we show him what you learned today." he said, voice filled with excitement and he kissed her head. His head shot up when he heard the familiar sound of Mew humming a song under his breath.

He was home!

Little Emma tried to struggle out of her papa's arms when she heard the door opening, knowing her daddy was home.

"Little angel!! I'm back!"

She started giggling and blabbering incoherent words and jumped excitedly in Gulf's arms when she heard his voice, making Gulf laugh. She was no longer grumpy.

Mew turned the corner, dropping his bag on the kitchen counter and his smile brightened when his eyes fell on his husband and their daughter

"Come to daddy my pretty princess, I missed you so much!" Mew coed at her and made grabby hands.

Gulf chuckled and walked closer. "We want to show you something first!"

Mew pouted but watched as Gulf kneeled on the ground and made Emma stand in his arms before him. Mew was confused at first but the moment the little girls turned to him she started to jump in Gulf's arms and pried his fingers from her waist.

"Incoming..." Gulf chuckled and he slowly let her go.

Mew held his breath and kneeled, ready for what was to come. The next thing she did had him almost fainting from how proud he was. He held out his arms and watched how Emma slowly but surely made her first steps on her unsteady feet.

"My little princess, I'm so proud..." Mew whispered, emotion clear in his voice. Gulf felt his heart leap and beat faster as he watched the 2 loves of his life. Emma struggled to take the last steps and fell into Mew's arms. He wasn't less proud of her at all and picked her up and swirled her through the room.

"You are growing up so fast pretty girl!!!" He kissed her cheeks and cuddled her to his chest. He reached out and also curled his arm around Gulf's waist, pulling him close and leaned in to peck his lips softly.

"welcome back." Gulf chuckled in between kisses.

" Glad to be back. I missed you, you" Mew pointed and Gulf and prodded his finger in Emma's belly, making her giggle before he looked down.

"And I missed you too..." he whispered with a big smile looking at Gulf's belly and curling his fingers around the protruding bump.

Gulf looked into Mew's loving eyes and leaned in to brush their noses together.

"It's lively today...."

Gulf also put his hand on Mew's and they looked down. The world around them forgotten for a second as they watched his belly move, their little bean happily kicking against their hands.

"Don't you also start walking already, I can barely process how quickly Emma is growing up!" Mew sighed out in a dramatic way, making Gulf laugh and his belly shake.

"Old man!" Gulf joked and picked Emma out of his arms and walked away. Leaving a sputtering Mew behind, saying he wasn't that old...

He sighed deep and chuckled, his eyes following Gulf waddle into the living room with little Emma on his arm and his 2nd child on the way.

How did he get so lucky...