Cute librarian

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there..!"

Mew was mesmerized by the delicate boy in his arms who he had accidentally bumped into and just in time knew to steady in his hold.

Books scattered on the floor but his eyes stayed on the big shocked eyes looking up at him. His fingers dipped into the slim waist and heat radiated through the black turtle neck, warming his hands.

"U-uhm. Thank you, don't be sorry I should have looked too." His soft voice was music to Mew's ears and his heartbeat sped up

He had never been happier for going to the library and look for the book himself that his secretary wasn't able to find.

---

Gulf softly hummed a song he had just heard on the radio and slowly walked through the big hall, both sides lined with books on high shelves.

He was carefully balancing the unsteady pile of books in his arms which he was going to put back to their designated spot.

Gulf had not ever thought that today would be the day he would fall onto the arms of a Greek God but luck was on his side as it seems.

His fingers now tightly wrapped around strong biceps as he had prepared for the fall that he expected when someone bumped into him and he lost his balance. He failed to steady the big pile of books in his arms he closed his eyes and braced himself for the fall that never came.

Now here he was, held in strong arms, staring back at a set of deep dark eyes and his heart made a weird flip in his chest. His eyes slowly taking in the strong features of the man and ending on the soft lips...

He came back to reality when he discovered the way he was held.
As if they had just ended the salsa and won it without any fault. He quickly looked away from the piercing gaze and stood back on his own 2 feet again.

A whimper almost leaving his throat to his shock as the warmth from the man's hand was missed instantly.

Long fingers came in view again and steadied his crooked glassed straight on his nose. His hand brushed against his cheek, making the skin tingle and heat up Gulf was once again staring back in the man's deep brown eyes and both didn't say a thing, to immersed in each other until both jumped a bit from some loud noise on the other side of the building, making them both chuckle and Gulf holding back a giggle.

"thank you." Gulf said finally and coughed, feeling a bit shy and he patted the wrinkles out of his shirt trying to busy himself as he was more temped to wrap his arms around the man again.

"ah. Let me help you!" Mew offered.

He had been staring at the beautiful flush starting to fill the soft cheeks of the boy and he so wanted to feel them again, bite into them...

Mew blinked a few times and quickly leaned down when he was shaken out of his trance, scolding himself for lusting after the librarian he had just saved!

He picked up the books next to the pretty boy as he also leaned down and in silence cleared the floor of the fallen books.

Hands brushed against each other and quick glances were exchanged as the tension grew while they reached for the same book. Mew took in the flustered boy with the big black glasses and he might have brushed his hand against him a few more times, just to feel those sparks.

"Once again, I'm sorry." Mew apologized and chuckled while he stood back up and piled the books back into the librarian's arms.

"Need some help?" Mew offered and was about to grab a few books from the pile.

"No, I can manage!" Gulf giggled and bowed a bit as a goodbye and walked past the handsome man quickly, trying to get away from the temptation as quick as possible.

Mew sighed and was tempted to just abduct the boy when he giggled that cutely. He couldn't let him go like this!

"Uh! Hey! Uhm..." he shouted a little too hard in the silent library as he turned around and he flinched as the boy stopped in his tracks, Mew getting ready for a scolding.

"It's Gulf." Gulf looked over his shoulder and turned back around when he saw the man stepping closer to him again.

"ah! I'm Mew..." he chuckled. "Gulf, would—would you like to have a coffee with me sometime?" Mew mumbled out as those big eyes stared back at him, making him flush a bit and he scratched the back of his head. "As an apology!" he quickly added.

Gulf's heart fluttered in his chest as he repeated the man's name in his mind, and loving how his own name rolled of the Mew's tongue. He wanted to hear it again... He would definitely want to have more than just a coffee with the man, but for now...

I would love that..." he answered.