Every season of you -WINTER-

Gulf tried to warm his freezing fingers with his hot breath and held both his hands before his mouth, blowing into his palms and rubbed them together, trying to get some feeling back into them. He jumped from foot to foot so he wouldn’t freeze on the spot while he waited for Mew.
The white snow crunched under his feet and the snowflakes came down in slow swirls and landed on the white ground and anywhere it would stick.

A few had fallen onto Gulf’s grey coat and he mindlessly followed a few flakes on their journey to also stick to his clothes.
A sudden gasp left his lips when something ice cold was thrown against his neck, making him shiver from the droplets of snow sliding under his shirt down his heated back. He swiftly turned around, seeing who had just thrown a snowball.
Mew stood a few feet away laughing loudly at the fuming face from Gulf.
Gulf couldn’t stay mad for long when he saw Mew throwing his head back in a laugher fit and started giggling with him.
“oh, you are going to get it!” Gulf chuckled and leaned down to grab a ball of cold snow into his already freezing fingers and before Mew could process what was happening, Gulf came charging at him and swung his hand.
Mew’s face after a snowball landed right in his face had Gulf almost rolling on the ground with laughter. He laughed out loud at the dripping snow falling of Mew’s face and the blunt expression.

“oh babe... you shouldn't have done that!” Mew wiped his face and grinned when he watched Gulf get ready to run. He ran after him while collecting snow in his hand and making snowball after snowball. Gulf wasn’t giving in that easily and also got into attack mode. Snow was thrown back and forth, both man laughing loudly while the world around them mindlessly moved on around them.

Until Gulf was frozen to the bone and while giggling, begged for mercy when Mew came charging at him.
Mew gave into his begging and dropped the last snowball onto the ground before he pulled Gulf into his arms and buried his face into his neck.
“hello to you.” Gulf grinned cheekily, finally being able to greet each other.
“I missed you...” Mew mumbled into his neck and kissed it before pulling away and smiling up at Gulf.
Gulf shivered in his embrace to Mew’s concern and he pulled him closer against him. “oh, Tua Eng you're freezing! Let's head home quickly!” Mew huffed and rubbed his hands over Gulf’s trying to warm them while they quickly walked back to the car.

Back home Gulf was stripped of his clothes, the only thing he was allowed on where his fluffy Christmas socks and he was wrapped in a big blanket and dropped down in front of the warm crackling fire in the fireplace. He watched Mew scurry around him and make him some hot chocolate with marshmallows and disappeared.

Gulf was contently sipping on his warm beverage when Mew walked back into the room again and cuddled up behind Gulf under the cosy blanket and wrapped his arms around his naked, now warm body.
Gulf jumped a bit by the cold fingers that wrapped around his stomach, making Mew grin.
“I see you are toasty and warm already. Now it's your turn to warm me up...” he teased and kissed his way from Gulf’s shoulder over to the expanse of his neck and further up to nibble his earlobe. This time Gulf shivered for a different reason and he turned his head to Mew’s.

His eyes said enough and Mew leaned in to nibble at Gulf’s bottom lip. His hand wandered to Gulf’s ones and took the mug from his grasp and placed it on the coffee table before slowly pushing Gulf down onto the rug and hovered over him. Lips met in soft pecks before turning fiery and deep. Gulf let Mew’s tongue in and moaned at the hot appendage exploring his mouth.
Mew’s hand wandered all over Gulfs naked skin, his hand warmed on his hot skin in the meantime.

2 bodies moved together and soft moans and giggles were heard just barely above the sound of the crackling of the fire.
Slow movements, short gasps and groans made the room turn hotter and Mew slowly made sweet love to his nong while the room basked in the only light coming from the fire flickering, while outside the snow fell down, covering the world in a thick layer of snow...

“Another season with you...” Mew whispered, his fingers caressing over Gulfs naked back. The blanked was lazily draped over both of their bodies, barely covering them after the sweet loving... Gulf laid contently on his chest, his fingers wandering over Mew’s stomach and chest, his fluffy socks covered feet sticking out under the blanket.

He smiled and looked up, plopping his chin on Mew’s chest and hummed in agreement.
“another season to love you...” Gulf giggled and leaned up until he was face to face with Mew and traced his eyes over his face until they landed on his lips and he leaned down to peck them lightly and whispered this right after.

“let's stay together for a long time...”