Pregnancy struggles (Mpreg)

The first thing Mew noticed upon arriving home was soft sniffling coming from the living room.

"Tua eng?" He called out, his heart started beating faster in worry and he quickly toes of his shoes.

With quick steps he rounds the corner to the living room and his heart leaps, on the couch he sees his husband's shoulder hunched and shaking. He was crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Mew asked in concern. He walks over and kneels down in front the heavily pregnant man.

"Y-you weren't here to help..." Gulf stuttered between heavy sobs. His puffy cheeks stained with tears and eyes swollen and red.

"Oh Gulf, what did you need my help with, are you hurt, is the baby okay?" Mew asked and cupped Gulf's face, wiping away the tears before kissing his nose and pecked his lips softly.

"T-the baby is o-okay." Gulf hiccupped while caressing his big round belly but the frown stayed on his face.

"Then what's wrong, tell me."

Gulf pointed at something on the floor behind Mew and Mew turned his head in wonder to see what it was.

Socks?

"I-I can't even put my socks on anymore and when I got angry, I threw them away but when I went to pick them up... I couldn't reach them anymore! I'm a huge whale!!" Gulf ended in a loud cry and new tears fell down his face.

"I just wanted to buy some chips because I have been craving them all day and even that's impossible!!" Mew's heart sored seeing the big tears and trembling lip from his pregnant husband and quickly pulled him into his arms, cuddling him close to his chest. He carefully laid down on the couch, taking Gulf with him who snuggled closer in an instant.

"My sweet tua eng, it's okay. It's normal... don't cry please. You are not a wale you are the most beautiful person to ever walk this earth and even more beautiful carrying my child." He mumbled into Gulf's hair and softly stroked his back and cupped his big belly with his other hand.

Gulf's sobs evened out slowly and his breathing eventually too,only an occasional hickup would escape his lips. Gulf felt better now, wrapped in his husband's arms, who knew just the words to make him feel better.

But...

"B-but... I still want chips." Gulf whined after a moment of silence making Mew's chest rumble in a deep chuckle.

"Good thing I bought some on my way home."

"The red one?"

"The red one..." Mew answered and kissed Gulf's head lovingly. He looked down when Gulf suddenly looked up at him with a shy smile, eyes still slightly swollen but his cheeks covered in a rosy blush.

"Thanks, for keeping up with my moodiness.

How did you know I wanted those."

Gulf leaned closer and pecked Mew's lips.

"Because I know you to well after all those years..." Mew laughed and gave in to the kiss.

When Gulf suddenly pulled back Mew knew exactly what he wanted. So, the next words weren't a surprise for him.

Gulf looked around for a second and nibbled on his lip before he looked up with his big puppy eyes, making Mew swoon and said:

"So... where are they?"

Pregnancy cravings...

~The end~