"I have everything now, so I am no longer scared..."

"Suprise..." Gulf softly chuckled.

Mew looked up into the dimly lid living room as he toed off his shoes and his heart skipped a beat as before him in the middle of the living room stood the love of his life.

He had just gotten back and it was already late after he had said goodbye to his fans and he now wanted nothing more than to curl up to Gulf and fall asleep with him in his arms. 

He hadn't expected Gulf to wait up for him though.

His hair still slightly curled and still wearing the low cut bright red shirt making him look extra pretty in the soft light that flickered over his face  that came from the sweet-scented candles, making Mew tense body relax immediately. 

"You're still up!" Mew said in a breathy laugh. He rushed over to the boy in the middle of the room and slipped his finger around his waist and kissed his cheek.

"Wanted to celebrate the finish of your show with you..." Gulf sputtered out and shyly looked away from those peering eyes. 

"You definitely surprised me Tua Eng" Mew chuckled and pulled Gulf into a tight hug.

"I'm so tired..." he groaned and laid his head on Gulf's shoulder.

"Oe oe oe..." Gulf giggled and softly patted his head and comforted him.

"Want me to sing for you?"

Mew immediately looked up with a bright smile and nodded his head.

"If you do, I got something you need." He pulled away and stepped back to grab something.

"U didn't use this in my show now tua eng" he pouted as he walked back,

thrusting the golden mic into Gulf's hand. 

"Aow, I still need to use this even if we are at home" Gulf giggled and twisted the mic in his hand and looked back at a smiling Mew. 

"A concert is not a concert without a mic, tua eng" Mew grinned his eyebrow raised as to teasing him and Gulf had no choice but to sing with the mic for him. 

"But what would I sing?" 

"You know what to sing..." Mew answered with a smirk.

Gulf smiled, of course he knew what to sing, Mew loved hearing him sing Season of you for him. So he cleared his throat and started. 

At first a bit soft and gibberish but it getting better after a few sentences.

Mew's heart swelled as he watched Gulf sing for him and the boy softly swayed on the beat. Mew couldn't help but join in with him and wrapped his hands around his hips and moved along with him. 

Like that they slowly danced through the living room while Gulf sang for him in his own private concert. 

He had wrapped his own arm around Mew's shoulder and held the mic with the other as they stared at each other. 

The candlelight flickering on them as if encouraging and supporting the slow dance. Mew pulled Gulf closer and buried his face in Gulf's neck, feeling the vibration of him singing and relishing in this moment. 

All of my heart will be only for you.

Gulf sang the last sentence and pulled the mic away from his face. 

Mew was speechless. He must have been a god in his previous life to be able to have someone so precious and he lived so dearly in his arms right now.

A soft blush had spread on Gulf's his cheeks and he nervously started giggling when Mew pulled back and kept staring at him.

He yelped when he was suddenly horizontal as Mew had just ended the dance by dropping Gulf in his arms and kissing him right on his chestnut lips. 

"P'Mew?!" Gulf giggled loudly when he was pulled back up again and kissed were planted all over his face. His fingers curled into Mew's hair and they kept swaying as Mew pecked his lips, cheeks, nose and chin over and over again.

He walked them back and they both burst out in laughter when they dropped on the couch and curled their limps together, trying to both fit their big bodies on the small couch. 

Mew felt the soft puffs of air leaving Gulf's lips and fanning over his face. He leaned in and stroked their noses together with a big smile on his lips.

Gulf noticed Mew hadn't said anything after he had finished the song and he pulled him closer against him curling his fingers in his hair. 

"Penny for your thoughts..?" Gulf hummed softly as he massages Mew's scalp with his fingers. 

Mew smiled softly after those words and sighed.

His fingers drawing circles on Gulf's sides and back and he looked back up into those deep chocolate eyes.

Gulf felt his heart leap when he saw those eyes water that looked back at him and he moved his hand to stroke Mew's face.

"my dearest nong tirak" Mew spoke in a hoarse voice. "I have everything now, so I am no longer scared..."

Gulf couldn't contain his own eyes watering and swallowed hard before he shakingly smiled. 

"And you will have me by your side forever to remind you of that." He whispered and leaned in to kiss Mew's trembling lips. 

He buried his face into Mew's chest right after and closed his eyes, breathing in the scent he was so addicted to. Mew's scent.

Like that, curled up in each other's arms they drifted off to sleep. 

The candlelight still flickering over their sleeping forms and softly dimming out as time passed.

But the light still burned bright in both hearts sleeping together on the couch, never burning out as it burned on the love for each other.