🔞 bath time

"Won't you join me?"
"With pleasure..."

Gulf wiggled his eyebrows at Mew and watching him advance while his clothes were disposed off on the way to the tub. Mew quickly jumped in and switched their positions immediately so Gulf was on top and connected their lips in a desperate rough kiss.

Gulf moaned when Mews tongue invaded his mouth immediately and his hand were all over him in seconds. Water plashed all around them and spilled over the edge but neither cared. 

Gulf arched his back and he rubbed his hardening length against Mew’s abs.He gasped and shivered when Mew’s hands cupped his ass and squeezed them. 

He also felt Mew's cock grow hard underneath him quickly and rub against his balls and cleft. His hole was twitching, desperate to be filled and he sighed when he felt Mew’s fingers slowly make their way to his rim.

He grinded back against them to tell Mew to hurry up! He had missed this... missed Mew.

"So eager... love it." Mew growled against Gulf’s lips and bit down on the juicy bottom lip while he slowly edged one finger inside him.

"Ahm! Hmmm..."Gulf could only moan as Mew devoured his mouth again and he kept grinding back on his fingers, wanting more...

Mew made quick work of adding a 2nd and then a 3rd one to Gulf’s wet soapy hole and fucked him hard and fast, opening him quickly.Water sloshed around them, foam was everywhere on them. Skin was glowy and wet, cheeks were flushed and red. Both in desperate need of eachother. 

"Please.. Mew! I want you!" Gulf cried when Mew brushed his fingers over his prostate and he hitched."Want this?" Mew growled and pulled his fingers out of Gulf's well prepared hole and slipped his cock over the twitching and wet hole underwater. 

"Oh god, please... don't tease me!" 

Gulf couldn't wait any longer and grabbed Mew’s cock and pushed it inside.He bit down on his lips when he sank down to the hilt and threw his head back when it immediately brushed over his prostate. 

Mew hissed and grabbed his hips to still him before he came tight then and there. This view was so fucking erotic.Gulf was impaled on his cock in the bathtub covered in foam, his neck and chest reat from arousal and his eyes rolled back in pleasure. 

"Fuck me." Gulf finally said when he had adjusted to the thickness and lengths of Mew’s cock and looked deep into Mew’s eyes.

"With pleasure tua eng." Mew hissed and fucking him he did. He dug his nails into Gulf's ass and pushed his hips up and down, slamming his cock deep and hard inside, making Gulf bounce and more water spill out of the tub.Gulf cried out everytime Mew’s cock slammed against his prostate and he felt his orgams boiling in the pit of his stomach. 

"Like that?" 

"Hmmmm yes! Harder!" Gulf mewled and his fingers curled around the edge of the tub for more leverage as Mew picked up the pace and Gulf +cirkled his own hips in same rhythm. 

Water splashed everywhere and moans and groans bounced of the walls as both men came closer and closer to each their orgasm.

Gulf’s cock bobbed in and out of the water against his stomach and leaked profusely.Mew’s cock grew inside Gulf even more indicating he was about to cum. And cum he did.

With a loud moan and his fingers bruising the skin of Gulf's ass he slammed his cock ballsdeep and came hard.

Hot cum spurted deep inside and Gulf came right after him.He fell forward on Mew's chest, face buried in his neck and his whole body shuddered as he came all over Mew’s chest and water. 

Soft moans and whimpers left his lips as he came down from his high while Mew rode out his orgasm and fucked the cum deep inside him.Ragged breaths were the only thing heard in the previously moan filled bathroom and both men laid spend in the tub.

"We need a shower..." Mew chuckled when he looked at the dirty water and Gulf sweaty in his chest. 

Gulf looked up at Mew and smirked."Hmmm a shower with you doesn't sound so bad." He said in a sultry voice and watched Mew's reacting when he squeezed around his cock still burried inside him...

"You're going to be the death of me..." Mew growled but who was he to deny another round in the showers...