Every season of you - FALL -

Art by PpGooo

(asked permission to use their art)

on twitter : @PipixiannvGu

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mew softly hummed the song he was creating mindlessly, flipping through the papers in his hand as he sat on the checkered blanket. His orange jacket zipped up completely as a cold wind blew over the red, yellow and orange leaf covered field. 

The soft breeze made the leaves flutter up and whirl around in the air before falling back down onto the ground. It repeating the process over and over again, never getting tired of it, it seems.

The corner of Mew's lips pulled up in a soft smile as he looked up from the papers, his eyes landing on the form that laid next to him. A leaf had fallen from the tree above them on Gulf's nose and Mew chuckled softly when he watched him scrunch his eyebrows and mumble something. He leaned in and grabbed the leaf and laid it back next to the blanket before he laid down next to him face to face, throwing his papers next to him. He got something better to admire right now.

Gulf scrunched his nose, the tip feeling cold as the air started to get colder, waking him from his slumber. The last rays of sun shone through the trees over his form, trying to keep him warm before the cold would take over.
His eyelids fluttered open when he felt the ground dip next to him and he turned his head to the presence besides him.
A smile pulled on his face when he was met with 2 warm eyes looking back at him, upside down though.
"had a nice nap?" Mew chuckled.
Gulf stretched his arms over his head and laughed. "hmm... sorry for falling asleep, the quietness made me sleepy."
"I don't mind, gave me time to work on my next song." Mew said while he stroked his fingers through Gulf's hair.
Gulf's eyes darted over to the papers sprawled out next to Mew and looked back at him.
"finished already?"
"inspiration came rolling in with my muse sleeping next to me." Mew chuckled and watched a deep blush creep up on Gulf's cheeks.
Gulf wanted to turn his face away but Mew grabbed it in time and planted his lips on his chestnut ones, swallowing the gasp that bubbling up in Gulf's throat.

Gulf had no time to feel embarrassed anymore as he melted into Mew's embrace and Mew pulled him closer laying his hand on Gulf's chest. Gulf covered it with his own and caressed the back of his hand while letting the warm feeling fill his chest.

He shivered a bit when a gush of wind blew over them, disconnecting their lips.
The leaves once again lifted of the ground and twirled around them before landing next and on top of them, making them both laugh.
Gulf picked one up and twisted the red, yellow leaf between his fingers, admiring its beauty.
"Fall really is beautiful this year..." he whispered mindlessly.
"this year it's even more beautiful" Mew softly hummed and rubbed their noses together when Gulf turned his face to him in surprise.
"why is that?"
Mew wanted to answer but was interrupted by Gulf again.
"don't say it! I know..." Gulf chuckled and the blush darkened on his face before he softly mumbled.

"It's even more beautiful because... I have you with me now...."