18+ dance for me

"Dance for me baby..." 

Mew growled and sat back in his chair, watching Gulf put on a show with lust filled eyes...

Gulf shivered under his gaze. His fingers played with the hem of his shirt while watching that prominent bulge grow in Mew’s pants...

His cheeks were flushed red and he bit down on his bottom lip acting extra sensual.

Loving how Mee reacting to him. 

Slowly he moved closer while swaying his hips. He smirked, his eyes stayed on Mew's the whole time while he danced for him.

"Like this daddy?" Gulf mewled when he inched closer. Mew's fingers twitched. So ready to grab those hips and grind his rock hard member against Gulf’s ass.

Gulf chuckled seeing Mew's reacting and lifted his shirt slowly with the tips of his fingers. Brushing them over his hot skin as they went up until they reached his perky nipples and played with them for a bit. Mew's breath caught and he let out a deep growl.

"Just like that..."

Mew spread his legs wider, showcasing that hard bulge. 

Gulf pulled his shirt over his head and threw it somewhere in the dimly lid room. His fingers carresed all over his chest and hips while still swaying them and occasionally playing with his nipples. 

Mee got inpatient. He wanted more, quickly. His cock was painfully hard and just wanted to reach out to grab Gulf. But Gulf didn't let him when he did. He stepped back and popped the buttons of his pants painfully. 

"Daddy has got to be patient. Let me unwrap your suprise..." Gulf turned around and slowly, very slowly pulled his pants down over his luscious ass. Mew's vision nearly blurred with lust. He watched the ass he craved come into view and the lack of fabric on it had him nearly falling our of his chair.

The only fabric seen wat a lacy string that disappeared between Gulf’s cheeks.

"Fuck baby!" 

"You like that...?" Gulf grinned and disposed of his pants. He twirled for Mew a few times, showcasing the flimsy red laced thong he was wearing.

Mew’s control snapped right that instant and grabbed Gulf by the hips and sat him on his lap. 

His lips went to nip at Gulf’s neck immediately and bruise the skin skin hickeyss all over. 

"All mine..." he growled and slapped Gulf's ass, getting a whine out of those plump lips.

Mew unbuttoned his pants quickly and pulled out his rock hard cock while his lips wandered from Gulf neck to his jaw and finally his lips. 

Gulf moaned into the kiss desperately and grinded against Mew’s cock on his lap. 

His fingers tangled into Mew’s hair and his back arched.

Mew pulled the red thong to the side and replaced it with his cock. His precum leaked all over Gulf’s ass and inbetween his cheeks where he rubbed it all over his twitching hole.

"Let me enjoy this present to the fullest now..." Mew said huskily against Gulf’s lips and bit the plump and juicy bottom lip.

Gulf was far gone at this point and his half lidded eyes met with Mew’s dark orbs and his hole twitched in anticipation. He pushed back against Mew’s lenght. 

"Go for it, Daddy..."

Mew hissed and his eyes darkened even more and with the next brush over Gulf’s twitching hole he plunged right in to the hilt.

Gulf gasped and keened on his lap. His finger dug into his shoulder and his eyes rolled back.

"Use me however you want." Gulf said after some time when he got used to the intrusion and started bouncing on Mew's cock.

And use him Mew did... all night long..." 

🔞🔞🔞