18+ Play for me

"Touch yourself"

"P-phi, I want you inside me, please"

"No, touch yourself"

"B-but, Phi"

"No, you can't have me, that's your punishment for being a bad boy. Now, be a good boy and touch yourself"

---------------------------------------------

Mew leaned back in the seat and watched Gulf writhe on the bed. He licked his lips as under soft whines and pleas Gulf still went to work. His legs shakingly opened, giving Mew a V.I.P. view of his twitching cock and puckered hole.

"Fuck, yes..." Mew growled.

He adjusted his straining hard cock in his pants and focussed on the play before him.

Gulf was a flustering mess on the bed resting against the headboard. Panting, whining, legs wide open. His thighs were shaking and his upper body, glad in one of Mew's button-down, was rising and falling with every shuddering breath he took. Having Mew's mind reeling and trying to withhold himself from jumping him right that moment.

With his slender fingers, Gulf reached down in-between his legs and grasped his rock-hard member in one hand and stroked his cock slowly up and down, when reaching the tip his breath hitched and more precum left the already leaking tip.

His other hand, fingers coated in lube, travelled further down until it reached his rim and he circled it with 2 fingers before dipping in softly.

Mew watched Gulf biting down on his lip when he did that and he reached down to unbuttoned his pants and whipped his cock out and stroked it languidly. He grinned when he saw Gulf's eyes land on it, a deep moan leaving his lips and his hole flutter around his fingers.

"Hmmm... please..."

"please what baby." Mew growled, knowing exactly what he wanted and slowly stroked his cock, up and down, watching how Gulf's eyes moved along with his movements.

Gulf merely whined and cocked his head, biting his lip as his fingers were slowly moving in and out, bubbles of lube left with it on the way out and dribbled down his ass. Mew's pupils dilated as he watched it.

"want your cock..."

"where?"

Gulf huffed and frowned when Mew went on and kept teasing him. "inside, deeper! Ah! I need more...!" Gulf cried and threw his head back. He pushed his fingers deeper inside and scissored them open so Mew could see how stretched out he already was and ready to take him.

Mew hissed and grabbed the base of his cock to stop him from cumming right on the spot.

"Fuck! not yet..." he growled and kept starting at the erotic display before him that had his mind going crazy.

With the tip of his fingers, Gulf barely reached his prostate and scratched it with his nails, stimulating him even more. His knees buckled and toes curled as he snapped his legs close again from the overwhelming pleasurable pain. His other hand was still working on his cock, circling the tip with his fist and coating his whole hand with precum. He dropped his cock on his belly and let his fingers wander up to one of his stiff nipples, circling and pinching them. His back arched and he moaned loudly and he sped up his fingers, fucking them in and out of his slick hole. He was writhing on the bed and moaning, whining, groaning to the high heavens. Completely out of it.

"Mew... fuck me..." He pleaded on last time; he was on the verge of cumming. He was so close, just...

He yelped when suddenly his legs were pushed open and Mew was on top of him in seconds.

His fingers were pulled out of his hole and both hands pinned above his head.

"oh, fucking you I will. All night long." Mew growled and angled his cock right at Gulf's entrance and snapped his hips. Sinking hard and deep inside of him.