18+ rubber duck

"Have kids they said, it'll be fun they said..."

---

"Hmm... you like that?" Mew whispered against Gulf’s ear and nipped at the lobe. Water splashes around them as his arms moved to caress his wet and hot skin and slowly makes his way over Gulf's body. 

Gulf let out soft whimpers in answer to that and laid his head back on Mew's shoulder.

"Finally some alone time..." Mew chuckled and started kissing his way down Gulf's neck who in turn cocked his head to give him more access.His hands gripped Mew's wandering ones and he pushed back against the obvious growing erection behind him. 

Gulf was laying in Mew’s arms in their bathtub filled with hot water and millions of bubbles. Candles lit up the edges of the tub and the room was cast in a soft glow.

"Please..." Gulf whined and turned his head to kiss Mew feverishly, his cheeks were flushed red and he panted while kissing Mew roughly. 

Mew brushed his fingertips over the perky nipples, making Gulf moan into the kiss and his body jerk from the touch.Gulf rubbed his ass over the hard cock and felt it move between his cheeks, rubbing over his puckering rim, feeling those veins from root to tip...

Oh how he needed that. It had been so long.

Mew played with both nipples some more and turned them red and swollen with his nails scratching over them from time to time, loving how Gulf would fidget and arch his into his hands. 

Gulf started getting impation and bit down softly on Mew's lip and huffed making Mew chuckle and finally made his way down further over Gulf’s stomach andthe hard lenght poking out of the bubbles. 

Mew moved a bit quicker this time also slowly getting impatient, wanting to be inside that tight ass he had missed for so long.

With one hand he grabbed Gulf's cock and with the other he reached further andlet his fingers rub over his balls and further until they were met with what he was looking for.

He slipped one finger in immediately, the water helping to easily open Gulf up and a second followed soon after. 

Gulf was a moaning mess at this point and was arching into Mew’s touch and pushing back on Mew's fingers.

The water splashed over the edge, making a mess of the bathroom floor but they didn't care.

"Oh god!" Gulf cried out when Mew reached his prostate and burshed right against it with his fingers, continuing to do so. Precum spurted from his cock over Mew’s other hand.

Mew watched how Gulf’s breath quickened and his hole tightened around his fingers,indicating he was close to coming and he didn't want that. 

He wanted him coming while he pounded into him deep and hard.

He abruptly removed his fingers, making Gulf whine in frustration.

"Don't worry baby the next thing that'll enter you will be much better... and bigger." He growled and lined up his cock right against Gulf's prepared hole, the tip just breaching the entrance. 

Gulf turned to Mew and Mew nearly lost his breath when he saw those blown wide pupilsand the lustfilled gaze stare up at him in desperation.

"Fuck me, daddy..." Gulf said hoarsely and all Mew's control snapped. 

Right when Mew wanted to plunge his cock in, deep and hard they were both pulled out of their daze by the sounds of... feet.

Soft plattering of tiny little feet. 

And they were coming their way... 

They didn't even have a moment to process what was happening before the door was opened wide and in walked their 2 year old...

"Daddy daddy! You fo-got this!" Alexander chimed and held out a rubber duck with a big smile.

Gulf nearly drowned himself with how fast he hid behind the edge of the tub from embarrassment and Mew tried to hold in his laughter. 

"Weren't you sleeping?" Mew asked after a while, still chuckling. 

"Yeah! Bu- I hea-d you in the bat-oom! I thou-t you were loo-ing for this!" Alexander smiled brightly and neared the tub, dropping the duck in the water. It wobbled on the bubbles, oblivious to the situation that just happened.

"Go back to bed sweetie, daddy will be right there to tuck you in. And... thank you for bringing the duck, we were looking for it indeed." Gulf groaned once he had composed himself a little and sat back up. Alexander happily skipped out of the bathroom and Gulf let out a frustrated sigh and fell back against Mew’s chest, hiding behind his hands from embarrassment.

"Omg! I can't believe we were almost caught!"

Mew chuckled and pulled Gulf's hands away to kiss his lips before he said.

"Go and put that little rascal to bed and wait for me in our bedroom. Kids or no kids... I'm not going to let this opportunity slip! I'm having you tonight..."