(mpreg) morning cuddles

"Good morning my sunflower." Gulf woke up to those words being whispered in his ear, kiss planted on his cheek and arms wrapped around body. Wrapping him in a tight embrace.

"Hmm... morning." He mumbled and decided to slumber some more in his husbands warm arms but that was only for a short while when something started moved from under the blankets waking him completely.

When he opened his eyes to see what it was, he was met with 2 big chocolate eyes looking exactly like his own coming from under the covers. Bunny ears attached to the pyjamas he was wearing laying adorably on the mop of unruly hair of the little boy.

"Daddy!" Alexander giggled and crawled over to Gulf and with his small chubby hands grabbed his cheeks and kissed his nose.

"Goo-monin!"

Gulf's heart swelled with love and he pulled the boy in his arms and kissed him all over his face. "Good morning my baby boy." He chuckled when he was done. Mew popped his head from behind Gulf and pulled them both into his arms and tickled his son under his chin, making him giggle and wiggle in their arms. Suddenly Alexander sat up and gasped. He moved under the covers again to Mew and Gulf's Confusion but then Gulf felt it and pulled the covers off his body. Alexander was pulling his shirt up and placed his lips very very close to his protruding belly and whispered...

"I almost fo-got to say goo-monin to you..."

He cuddled against the warm skin, hugging his daddy's pregnant belly. He couldn't wait to meet his little sister soon.