I miss you a lot, I miss you even more...

" Noo !! Dead again !" Gulf crumbled as he pushed his fingers into the touchscreen of his phone .

He was sprawled out horizontally on the bed and playing his favourite game, Free Fire. He sighed and scrunched his eyebrows when he started a new game.

On the other side stood a tall body leaning against the doorframe watching him with adoration in his eyes. He pushed himself away from the wall and tiptoed to the figure on the bed.

The bed dipped and Gulf was immediately distracted from the game. He looked up and was met with a grinning face above his own.

"so, this is where you were..."

"Hmm.... right where you left me." Gulf grinned and he slipped a hand trough Mew's hair before he pulled him down to connect their lips in a deep kiss.

"This feels a bit like spiderman. Let's do this properly..." Mew grinned and he rolled over and pulled Gulf on top of him.

Gulf dropped his phone on the bed with a giggle, the game he was playing completely forgotten and he let himself be pulled into Mew's arms.

"I missed you..." Mew pouted and sighed deep, exaggerating a bit.

"Oh... you couldn't go 3 hours without me?" Gulf played along and chuckled.

His fingers brushed through his soft hair and both were drinking in each other's faces.

"don't you go joking around with this serious matter. You know I can't go a minute without you." Mew frowned with a playful smile.

"Hmm? Not me, easily 2 weeks." Gulf joked.

He shouldn't have.

"Really...?" Mew grinned and let his hand wander down to Gulfs sides and in an instant had Gulf curling and wiggling on top of him laughing and giggling, begging Mew to stop as he prodded and tickled his sides.

"please! Please stop! Alright! Me too, I can't go a day without you" Gulf laughed out as Mew kept on tickling him. He was a giggling mess on top of Mew, trying to pry his fingers away.

"a day?!"

"Alright, alright! Every single minute of the day!" Gulf screamed and laughed as tears streamed down his cheeks from laughter.

Mew stopped instantly and let Gulf catch his breath as he arranged him properly on top of him again. Gulf was catching his breath while he dropped down on Mew's chest, he pulled his head up again to fake an angry face but the instant their eyes met, he grinned already.

Mew smiled back at him and wiped away the stray tears.

"that's what I wanted to hear." Mew whispered and pulled Gulf's face down to peck the soft chestnut lips pouring out all his love for him.

Gulf smiled into the kiss; he couldn't deny it. With how much he loved Mew he would, if he could, never want to be parted from him again...