(mpreg) Happy with you

Gulf groggily opened his eyes when he woke up from a shiver running through his body and something else...

He felt cold and immediately missed the warmth of Mew's body that he was usually curled up against.

He patted the spot next to him and noticed Mew was gone, his spot was yet to grow cold though. He looked at the clock and it was barely 7 in the morning. Gulf was instantly more awake and he slowly moved to the edge of the bed.

His feet hiding the cold floor when he got up made him shiver. He needed to find his source of warmth... On his toes, so his whole feet wouldn't get too cold, he tipped out of the bedroom in search for Mew, clad in one of Mew's oversized shirts.

He had been living in these for the past months. Mew's smell and touch was something he had been craving.

The bathroom was empty so he moved to the living room, he also wasn't there but his ears picked up soft humming coming from the kitchen and his heart instantly warmed.

He followed the voice and when he reached the door a loving smile spread on his face. There by the stove in the dimly lit kitchen he spotted his husband, working his magic and humming a song. He watched him for a bit, taking in Mew's form as he was cooking and he just admired the man he loved so much. He pushed himself away from the doorframe and slowly moved to where Mew was when he noticed the cold again. He wrapped his arms around his waist and laid his head on his shoulder before he softly whispered "Goodmorning Tirak."

Mew jumped a bit put placed the spatula down, curled his fingers around Gulf's that were secured around his stomach and kissed his cheek when he turned his head.

"Goodmorning love, what has you up so early..." he whispered back with a smile.

"Hmmm..." Gulf mumbled, basking in Mew's warmth, his body heating up immediately and he felt warm and toasty once again. He felt Mew moving around and pulling him against his chest, kissing his unruly bed hair.

"I was cold without you and..." Gulf looked up at Mew as he continued.

He pulled away a bit to look down and pulled his shirt up, revealing his swollen belly. "They also decided to wake up."

Gulf lovingly rubbed his fingers over the stretched skin of his belly and Mew's hands followed suit. They watched how Gulf's belly suddenly moved, indicating one of the 2 was kicking against their hands, making them chuckle.

"Hmmm... they like spoiling my surprise I see..." Mew chuckled and rubbed the spot where a foot was kicking. Gulf smiled and looked back up at Mew, reaching up to place a soft kiss on the man's lips.

"So, why are you up so early?"

"Well, I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed." Mew grinned and scratched behind his ear now that the surprise was no surprise anymore.

"Hmm... what's the special occasion." Gulf teased; he knew exactly why but he wanted Mew to say it.

Mew's smile brightened and he pulled Gulf closer against him, as far as the big belly allowed him to, before nosing along his cheek and neck, taking in his lovely smell. He swayed them from side to side, cupping Gulf's cheeks and inched his face closer.

Lips brushing against each other.

"Today I celebrate meeting the most amazing person I've come to love so dearly, who's smile keeps me going, who makes me a better man and, even though it was a surprise for both of us, is ready to start a family with me."

Gulf swallowed hard, tears forming in his eyes at Mew's words. His heart swelled with even more love for this man and his lip started to tremble. "This is even better than breakfast in bed." He choked out with a watery smile.

Mew grinned and cupped Gulf's pregnant stomach before he tenderly kissed Gulf's chestnuts lips, trying to keep his welling tears at bay and hoping that he could convey all his love for him through this kiss.

When they pulled back, foreheads resting against each other and eyes teary, they had a moment of silence. Just appreciating each other before they both spoke at the same time...

"Happy 2nd anniversary..."