18+ Tempting tanktop

"P? What are you doing?!"

"Tank tops are the fastest way to the nipples..."

"ah... I'm cooking Mew!"

Gulf gasped when Mew rubbed his pelvis against his butt and he felt his obvious growing erection.

Cooking would definitely have to wait..

Mew was rubbing his face in the crook of his neck and planted soft kisses all over. His big hands were fondling Gulf's chest and in no time he was rock hard and grinding back too.

His nipples were tweaked and tugged on. Pinched and stroked.

Gulf was a gasping mess and shots of pleasure ran through his body with every touch on his hardened nipples.

His hands were trembling and elbow buckled until he was leaning over the kitchen counter.

"S-stop that..." he moaned, his knees nearly giving out too.

But Mew didn't listen but did let his hands wandered down to Gulf's pants and pulled them down until they were right under Gulf's butt and the golden globes came into view.

Mew licked his lips and slapped one for good measure. Making Gulf gasp and his ass jiggle.

He groaned and pulled his own cock free from the confines of his pants and rubbed it right between Gulf's cheeks, spreading them at the same time with his big hands.

Gulf was panting at this point and even if he didn't want to his body was hot and ready, his hole craved Mew.

Mew grabbed the nearest thing he could find which was the melted butter on the counter and lathered his fingers and his cock with it.

Slowly he rubbed his fingertips over Gulf's puckering hole and circled the rim making Gulf keen out loud. He smirked knowing how to rile Gulf up.

In one swift motion he plunged 2 fingers inside and Gulf nearly tumbled over onto the counter.

"P'Mew..." he whined and his eyes were tightly shut.

Mew didn't give him time to get used to it though and quickly prepared and spread his hole open, ready to take his cock.

He couldn't wait much longer...

Gulf's tank top was hanging off one shoulder exposing his hard nipples and the cold air hitting them made him shiver. He unconsciously pushed back on Mew's finger when they hit that sensitive spot deep inside and his cock leaked and twitched against the cabinets.

"Oh... please." He begged. Mew's veiny fingers were working his insides so good. Twisting and scissoring him open but he needed more. Wanted more...

Mew's eyes were dark and filled with lust he leaned over to nip and bite down on Gulfs reddening ears and neck.

"Please what baby. Tell me..." Mew whispered in his ear and loved when a little shiver ran through Gulf's body when he did that.

"Want my cock baby? Hitting deep inside? My fingers not enough?" Mew continued and kept working fingering Gulf open. His whole ass was shining with butter and everything was slippery. Slippery enough for Mew to slide right in.

He felt Gulf twitch and tighten around his fingers.

And even though he was whining and blushing he knew deep down this turned Gulf on immensely.

"Good boy, taking my fingers so well and so deep... love it when I slick you up real good... hear that? Those obscene sounds coming from your hole."

Gulf blushed furiously.

He gasped for air and tried to hide away from Mew. But Mew turned his head to him and attacked his lips.

"Say it..." Mew growled against his lips.

Gulf swallowed hard and with a soft voice and a shuddering breath he plead.

"Fuck me..."

He looked up through his lashes at Mew and Mew didn't need more encouragement. Within seconds he pulled his fingers out, slicked up his cock and sank balls deep inside Gulf slightly gaping hole.

Gulf's arms gave out and he moaned loudly as he fell down on the counter. His cheeks met with the cold counter top, his fingers desperate tried to hold on to anything as Mew rocked him back and forth.

He was fucking him roughly and hard, hitting his prostate dead on each time he slammed inside him. Nothing more than moans and whimpers left his lips, unable to form any coherent words.

His cheeks flushed and wet. Lips swollen from Mew's attack on them.

He felt his orgasm nearing so quick it had his vision blurring and he knew Mew wasn't far behind. His thrusts became sloppy.

His vieny cock rubbed his walls and prostate over and over and over again making him delirious with pleasure.

"AhAh! Mew I'm so c-close! Please more!" He begged and Mew grabbed onto his hips painfully, digging his fingers into the skin to pick up the pace even more.

Slapping sounds echoed through the kitchen and slick and wet noises joined in.

Mew rocked Gulf back on his cock harsly. He watched his cock appear and dissappear in his stretched hole and bit his lip.

"Me too baby... your hole is gripping me so tight, so good.

I just want to fill it up with my cum to the brim." He growled.

"Please..." Gulf moaned and looked back at Mew with watery red eyes overtaken with lust. This had Mew lose control completely. His cock swelled and with a deep moan he came right that instant.

No one could withstand Gulf's face during sex...

Mew filling his insides had Gulf coming too and came all over the cabinets. His whole body trembled and shuddered as he kept cumming while Mew sloppily kept fucking him. Riding out his orgasm.

Gulf was breathing hard and laying on the counter top, ass out and leaking with Mew's cum as Mew pulled his cock out and leaned against be counter next to him. Both out of breath.

"I'm never wearing this here again..." he whined and Mew grinned.

He looked at the mess they made. Ingredients were thrown on the floor pots and pans scattered all around.

"I'd do it all over again..." Mew chuckled licking his lips at Gulf.

Gulfs eyes widened and he quickly got up and backed off.

"Na-ah! No! I'm changing! You take care of dinner!"

Mew laughed heartedly and watched Gulf scurry out of the kitchen, limping a bit. He turned back to the stove to finish Gulf's cooking.

"Worth it..."

The End