Sensual Gulf

Fic 1

"Fuck, baby..." Mew growled, pulling on his restraints as Gulf stood by the edge of the bed.

Slowly and deliberately taking off his clothes, making him go crazy.

Gulf smirked, watching Mew's pupils dilate through lidded eyes while biting down on his sleeve.

"Ready, Daddy?" he smirked when he snapped the sleeve out of his mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Fic 2

Scrolling mindlessly trough his twitter, Mew waited until it was his cue. He held his breath and paused his scrolling when he stumbled upon this...

"Fucking hell..."

Just at the moment Gulf let the sleeve drop from his mouth his cock twitched in his pants.

His vision blurred with how fast his cock filled out at the sight of his nong sensually looking into the camera. Looking right at him...

The things he wanted to do right now...

He played the clip over and over again, is blood rushing south and making his shaft rock hard in minutes. A knock startled him and he quickly adjusted the obvious bulge in his pants before the door opened. "you're up!"

"In a minute..." mew coughed and cursed under his breath watching the clip once again after the door was closed.

He hated being late but having no choice but to clear his head and body first after had had just almost wanted to drop everything and just bold out the first door to find Gulf...

"This boy... the death of me." He groaned.

He pulled up line and texted Gulf before he quickly left the room and readied himself for the show. "Wait for me when I get back home..." *clip attacked*