I love me

Loving yourself as a Christian be it female, male, young or old is very important. Sometimes very difficult but very VERY important.

People will pick on you. They'll tell you're too thin, too fat, too big, too small, too short, too tall. No matter what you look like. There'll always be that one person who thinks that you're not good enough.

And when you come across such people, you need to remember that God the greatest artist of all time is your creator.

The author of our lives. The creator of this entire world. The master scientist.

Remember that he took his time to create us, carefully planing how our lives will be, how we'll look and what we'll bring to the world.

Think about that when someone makes you feel bad about yourself.

The bible says in 2 Corinthians 12:9 - "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me."

Our weaknesses make us who we are. If our bodies, attitudes and everything concerning us were perfect, we would be too proud. We would feel Like we could do everything by ourselves, like we didn't need God.

Our imperfections make us human. The way you deal with yours matter a lot. You can build them till they become your strength and can serve as an inspiration to others with similar problems. There are so many ways in which God can use you.

You are the way you are for a reason. You might not see it now and the people criticizing you may not see it either but be assured that God has a beautiful plan for you.

Because the bible says in Psalm 139:13-14 - "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

So don't dress funny just To satisfy others. If you know deep down that there's nothing wrong with the way you look then why change yourself because of other people's opinions.

In all you do be modest, don't try to show off parts that shouldn't be shown. The bible admonished us to be humble and pure. Your body is the temple of God not a tool used in enticing people.

1 John 2:16 - For everything in the world-the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-comes not from the Father but from the world.

Also;

Psalm 101:3 - I will not look with approval on anything that is vile. I hate what faithless people do; I will have no part in it.

It's your call. Would you rather be happy with yourself trusting that God has a plan for you, Or would you rather cause yourself discomfort all in the name of trends and criticism?

It's your choice.

~ Anne ☺