Temptation And Sexual Sin

In this world, we have a lot of sexual temptations that can lure us into a trap. We live in a sexual perverse world that tries to drive us further from God's biblical design.

The temptation is higher, and it can lead us to sexual immorality, masturbation, porn addiction and adultery but we as followers of Christ see things differently.

When the world yells for us or does what pleases us. We recognise a temporary pleasure isn't worth losing our crown. A temporary satisfaction won't result in fulfilment. In fact, we will feel emptier than we started. The solution to this isn't a husband but Jesus. When temptation arises we should place our hope in a husband but rather To Jesus who is our well where we don't need to trust.

The enemy and his agents come to seduce us, tempt us, drive us and desire to control us. He can even come as everything we could ever want he comes nice, bright smile and all but in the end, that every person will be the one who drives us closer to the world and further from God.

The enemy attacks the children of God because they desire purity and God's will. He will do all he can, every trap and snare he can think of to harm God's children.

-etty