Jesus Came To Set Us Free

The gospel for the oppressed, for the broken, for the self-righteous, for the selfish, for the lustful, for the burdened, for the hurt, for the fearful, for the anxious, for the murder, for the one who doesn't know what to do here.

The gospel is for everyone. We have all fallen short, we were all sinners and we couldn't save ourselves from the wages of sin.

Jesus came to redeem us. We were meant to be punished and experience the wrath of God and Jesus came here to go in our place. He didn't sin, he was neither of those things but He came to take the place of all of us and be the ultimate sacrifice.

As He died the death we should have, He rose again giving the life we now don't deserve. In His blood, we are no longer called by our sin but now we have received an identity as children of God. We are reconciled with God and as we repent, turn from sin and seek righteousness we now continue on the path of sanctification to become more and more like Jesus and wait for His soon return.

Our purpose here is simply to glorify God. To be all He has called us to be and do all He has called us to do.

May God forever be praised and glorified for His mercy and grace. His holiness and love. His goodness and holiness

Romans 6:23
ESV
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

-etty