The Suffering You're Going Through Is Produces Charater

Romans 5:3-5
NKJV

3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

The pain, suffering, and aches you're going through are producing character and endurance in you. Know that whatever you're going through, no matter how painful, tiring, frustrating, and aching it is that it's growing something inside of you. It's building endurance to never give up hope and faith. It's refining and building character in you. 

This pain is drawing you nearer to God. Where you cry out and pour out your heart to Him. As you pour out your heart to Him your character is being sharpened to become more patient, loving, etc and it's breaking the pride and sin in you.

Your current suffering is not in vain.

You'll grow to sympathise with others and you'll grow in gratitude for the blessing soon to come.

If you're going through pain, I want you to take some time to reflect on your situation and ask yourself what God could be teaching you through this and what changes has it made in your heart. Comment them below.

God is seeing you sis!

-etty