Chapter Sixteen

*Harry's POV*

To Louis: I have a question for you. :)

From Louis: And I have an answer.

To Louis: Are you doing anything for Christmas?

From Louis: My mum throws a Christmas party the day before to celebrate the holidays and my birthday. Nothing on Christmas day..

To Louis: When is your birthday?

From Louis: Lol I just said it. It's on Xmas eve

To Louis: I'll remember that. What are you doing right now?

From Louis: Gathering paper work and trying to finish grading. Why?

To Louis: Have breakfast with me.

From Louis: Let me drop my stuff off at home and we will. I'll see you in a bit.. Hugs and kisses muuaaahh :*

And that's when I got the idea. I should make breakfast for us. After a call for a cab and a twenty minute drive, I was standing in Louis kitchen with the ingredients for French toast on the counter. It's a good thing he had a hidden key. I knew I didn't have long, so I began to egg the toast before putting it in the pan to fry a bit. I was making a plate full of them and would pour us some orange juice to go with it.

From Louis: I'm about five minutes from my house. Where do you want me to meet you?

I decided not to answer and I quickly put the finished French toast on a plate and sat it in the center of his table. I placed to plates at each side of the table with two forks and poured some powdered sugar and syrup overhe toast. I heard the engine of a car and began to panic. I quickly poured two glasses of orange juice and sat at the table, waiting for he handsome man to walk inside.

"What the.. What's that smell?" I heard Louis say, and I heard the click of his shoes as he walked into he kitchen, his eye widening when he saw me and the set table. "Harry, did you do this?"

"I wanted to do something special for you, so I used your spare key and cooked for us," he sat down with me and took a sip of his juice.

"Thank you so much, Harry. French toast?" He asked, taking two slices and putting them on his plate.

"Yeah, it's my favourite breakfast food," I said and we both ate. After we finished our plates, we decided on going to an outlet mall for the day and walk around. We finished cleaning up the kitchen and headed out of the door and over to Louis' car. He started it after we were buckled in, and backed out of the driveway. Twenty minutes later we were parked at the outlet mall.

"Let's go shopping, baby boy," he said, getting out of the car and I following him.

________

"Smell this candle," Louis said, and held up a brown candle for me. I breathed it in, the scent of cinnamon and icing lingering through my nostrils.

"That smells good. What is that?" I said, picking up an orange candle.

"Cinnamon rolls. It says we can get the full collection for twenty notes," he paused. "That's three fucking candles. Fuck that," he said and I laughed. Louis looked up, his eyes staring at something and a smirk on his face.

"What're you looking at?" I asked, and followed his eyes through the glass doors and across to another store. Victoria Secret.

"Oh no, we are n-"

"Let's go," he said, slamming the candle down and dragging me to the store. He pushed the door open and pulled me inside. Various items such as bras, thongs, perfumes, and lingerie sets were spread throughout the pink and black store. I watched Louis as he trailed over to a white, sheer top and pulled it off of the rack. He grabbed a white thong and looked at me. "Let's go."

"What?! Lou, you can't be serious. I'm not trying that on here."

"You don't have to. You can do it at home."

"I don't want to wear it at all."

"Please, baby. For me," and I studied his face. He pouted his lip, as if begging, and I couldn't say no to him.

"Fine," I sighed and he resumed to checkout.

After we checked out, we got back in his car and began to drive home. The ride was quiet, but not uncomfortable or weird in any way. It was actually soothing. Louis put his hand on my thigh and began to rub it.

"I can't wait to see it on you, baby boy. I'm already hard for you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm dedicating this to Oops_Hi_Stylinson because this is so us, baby girl.

QOTD: What is the significance of the italisized words, twenty?

My Answer: I'll let you figure it out and whoever gets it first will be given a shout-out on the next chapter, on my board, and will receive a message from me.

❤❤❤Remember! Votes and comments encourage me to write!❤❤❤

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU ❤

-Banana