Chapter Fifteen

*Harry's POV*

After getting back to my dorm and washing myself and getting ready and what not, I grabbed my belongings and walked to my English class.

I always sat in the front, similar to where I sat in Louis' classroom. Once the class was all seated, Professor Edwards got the classes attention.

"We aren't really going to cover anything today, class. I just want to remind you about how important this poem that you were assigned to write is. As mentioned in the emails sent out, these will be performed in front of your freshman class in January. I'm giving you today to work on them. Don't disappoint me," he mumbled, and sat back at his desk as we all focused on our work.

After an hour and a half of writers block, the bell finally dismissed us and I gathered my things before returning to my dorm. I walked the short hallway and put my key into the lock, and turned it before entering and closing the door behind me.

"Hey, mate," Zayn said from his bed, a cigarette between his fingers. He put it between his lips, and inhaled the smoke as I sat on my bed.

"Hey," I responded, and he blew his smoke in my face.

"You should really have a smoke with me. You'd be surprised at how light it makes you feel. It's amazing," he tried, and I frowned my eyebrows. I suppose one time won't hurt.

"Alright, I shouldn't but I suppose it won't hurt anyone," I said and he laughed, passing me a cancer stick and a lighter. I placed it between my lips, curling my lips around it as I had seen Zayn do, and lit the end of it. I sat the lighter down on my bed and pulled the cigarette from my lips, coughing uncontrollably.

"It takes some getting used to, but you should be fine after the first hit," and I placed it back between my lips, inhaling the smoke once more. I held it in, allowing my lungs to adjust to the fumes, and blew the smoke towards Zayn, as he had done to me. "How do you feel?" He asked.

"As you had said, light. I feel light, weightless," I said and took another drag from the cigarette. " When did you start smoking?"

"When I was sixteen. A few of my friends stole a pack and offered me one. I thought it was cool, so I tried it and I've smoked since."

"It feels awful, but I can see how it's addicting. How did your mum feel?"

"She was mad, but knew a habit would be hard to break. So, she let me continue to smoke and bought me cigarettes until I could legally buy them myself," he explained, and I nodded and finished off my cigarette.

"This stays between you and I, understood?" I said, holding up the cigarette butt as a gesture.

"Aye, aye captain," he said, and continued to play the porn that he had paused on his laptop sat next to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is short, but you'll see in the future why it was necessary ☺

QOTD: Should I bring any of the other boys into this book or maybe the sequel? If so, who would you like?

My Answer: I was thinking about bringing Niall in, just not sure how.

❤❤❤Remember! Votes and comments encourage me to write!❤❤❤

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU ❤

-Banana