Chapter Thirty-Six

*Harry's POV*

Louis and I took no time to freshen up, pile into the car, and head back to campus. We did our usual of parking, kissing each other goodbye, and parting ways. I made my way into the building and immediately I heard the bickering of mine and Darla's names. It was a bit weird, but I decided to brush it off and tell her about it later.

I made my way to Louis' classroom, pushing through his door and going straight to my desk. I looked over at Lou, who looked at me with sad eyes. I tilted my head at him in confusion.

He stood from his desk and walked over to mine, placing his hand on top of my shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Harry."

"For what? I don't understand."

"For your loss, baby. I know you two were close."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Harry, Darla commit suicide," he whispered and I could literally feel my heart break. My stomach began to twist into a knot and I could feel tears begin to brim in my eyes. "You need to go to the main building. I was tild that she left a note for you."

I stood from my desk, Lou kissing the top of my head as I rose, and I ran out of the classroom and sprinted over to the main building. I took no time in explaining who I was and a little, old lady handed me the note before mumbling that some cops have some questions to ask me.

It was about two hours later that I was released. The sky was dark and there was a light shower of rain. I took my time as I walked to my next class. I wad in shock. I was scared. I was upset. And I knew that after loosing her, I had also lost a part of myself.

Rest in peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work has been crazy, I have been lazy.

QOTD: What do you think about thid whole Louis being a daddy?

My answer: I think it's a stunt.

♥♥♥Don't forget to vote and comment!!! It encourages me to write!!!♥♥♥

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU

-Banana