Chapter Thirty-Seven

*Louis' POV*

The last few days have been nothing but a wreck. Harry hasn't been the same since he found out Darla had commit. My mother has been ill and unable to work and pay her bills. I have been non-stop stressing. When will the chaos stop?

My birthday is not only two days away, but Darla's funeral is tomorrow and I have made plans for Harry and I to go on holiday. Harry was sat on my couch, his stare kept on the carpet as we sat in silence. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it was something I had to the urge to break.

"Harry, baby. I have a surprise for you," I said as I scooted closer to him and took his hands in my own. His eyes for once looked as if they had some sort of life to them, and that made me feel assured. "We are going to stay in a cabin in America for my birthday and Christmas," I told him and his face lit up. He had a wide grin and light blush shone on his cheeks.

"Are you serious?" He asked, as if maybe I were f*cking around with him.

"Dead."

"Oh my gosh, I can't wait!" He cheered and pulled me into his chest for a hug. I could feel his heartbeat hard against my chest and it reminded me that he was still there, that he was still mine. He had been so out of it these past few days.

Harry pulled back from me and instantly slammed his lips hard against mine. "I need you to distract me," he whispered against my lips.

I pulled the both of us up and moved towards my bathroom, removing our clothes in the process. I opened the shower door and turned the water on and reconnected our lips as I waited for the shower to heat up. Once it did, I pulled Harry into the shower. I shut the shower door and turned to Harry, dropping to my knees in front of him.
I took his shaft in my hand and slowly stroked him as I looked up at him with a pleased look. He looked a mess. His eyebrows were knitted together and his lips were parted. It was when I began to kitten lick the tip of his throbbing c*ck that all of his worried faded and his face relaxed as his eyes closed shut and his head rolled back.

I took him into my mouth, bobbing my head along his tip. I guess you could say it was my way of teasing him. He did not hesitate in taking a fistful of my hair and pushing his length down my throat. I looked up at him through my watery eyes as I lightly gagged on him. I quickly moved my head along his shaft. I knew he wouldn't last long. I knew he needed a release and I would gladly give it to him.

"Cum in my mouth, baby boy," I begged. He took his shaft in his hand and quickly worked himself. He watced his hand, focused, as he neared his high. He took his free hand and opened my mouth with his fingers and I gladly stuck my tongue out for him. He spilled himself all over my face and tongue. We moaned in unision, our stare never leaving one another.

We quickly rinsed ourselves and in no time, we were sprawled out on my bed, naked.

"I love you," Harry whispered to me, his eyes closed and his hands laid across his stomach.

"I love you, too,"I whispered back and we remained in a comfortable silence as we dreaded tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAY ATTENTION TO MY NEXT UPDATE

QOTD: How do you feel about Single Mother by Choice?

My answer: I am considering it.

♥♥♥Don't forget to vote and comment!!! It encourages me to write!!!♥♥♥

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU

-Banana