Chapter Forty-Four

*Harry's POV*

Not only was today Christmas Eve, but it was also Louis' birthday. I felt that it was time for me to give him his present, since we had slept in until noon and laid in bed holding each other and talking for an hour. I climbed out of the huge bed and grabbed the bag that contained his gift.

"Here, baby. It's not much, but it has to do with something you've mentioned to me before," I said, handing him the bag before sitting my naked body onto the bed. He pulled the tissue paper from the red, plastic lined bag and a frown formed on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Did you snoop around upstairs?"

"N-no, why?" I slightly stuttered, just to be relieved once a smile made its way back to his face. "Turn over, baby boy," I did as he said and he grabbed my wrists, taking the rope that I had gotten him and tied it around my wrists. He continued to manipulate the rope until I was unable to break free. To be honest, this was kind of hot. I was all under his control and there was nothing I could do. Except whine and whimper that is, and I did just that, which only drove him mad.

Without any warning, I felt his large member slip into me, causing me to let out a loud groan. It didn't take him long to quicken his pace, his hips slamming into me and his balls smacking me as well. There was so much going on in this situation and it was all so new to me. Due to the position I was in, his cock pressed itself into my prostate over and over, which only caused me to spill myself all over the bed beneath me. I let out a long string of cries as I had reached my high, only for him to soon after.

Once he pulled out and untied me, all the remained on my mind was.. what was upstairs?

AN: I know this is really fucking short, but I didn't wanna just ignore his birthday. It's shit, I'm sorry. Moving on. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

-Banana