Chapter Fifty-Four

*Harry's POV*

Louis slowly stepped towards me and hooked his fingers in my jeans, yanking them down my hips, legs, and threw them onto the floor. I'd already been shirtless when I entered the room, so now I was only in my underwear.

I reached forward to lift his shirt over his head, but he smacked my hands and pinned them against my sides. "Don't misbehave," he bit, walking over to the wall of cuffs and pulling a plain pair down. He walked behind me and pulled my wrists together, quickly cuffing them. I could hear him open the case and shuffle through the items inside. I didn't dare to turn around. What other punishment would I get?

I felt his hands on me as he pulled me back and turned my body so that I lay on my stomach, my arms still cuffed behind me. He placed a bulb-shaped thing in front of me and smirked. "This is an anal plug. I'm going to put it in you and you are going to suck my cock. Do you understand?" He instructed. I nodded as best as I could and relaxed my body. He went around the table once again and I heard the squirt of a bottle. Must be lube. He took his large hands and spread my cheeks before I felt his warm tongue plunge into my ass. I arched my back and let out a loud moan. He then quickly replaced his tongue with the plug, I could tell by the texture change, and he slowly pushed it inside of me. I felt myself stretch around it, and from the corner of my eye, I could see Louis smiling. He really enjoyed this.

He moved in front of me and quickly pulled his pants and underwear down, taking his hardening cock in his hand. "Open your mouth, princess," he whispered, and I groaned as I obeyed him, my mouth now wide for him. He slowly slid his length into my mouth, placing his hands either side of my head as he forced it all the way in. I repeatedly gagged on him, but he showed no mercy as he began to thrust into my throat. Tears began to run down my cheeks and I continued to choke on him. He pulled himself from my mouth and held my cheeks in his hands, wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"It takes some getting used to. I know," he whispered and kissed my forehead. "Are you hard for me yet?" He asked, reaching underneath me and taking my hard shaft into his hand. "Mm, good boy," he moaned, and pulled me hips down to wear I was bent over the table. He pulled the anal plug out of me, causing me to whimper really loud, but all was good when I slowly felt him filling me back up with his cock. He tugged at the hand cuffs, causing me to arch my back for him. "Now, I'm going to fuck you hard and I'm not going to stop until you come all over the floor. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," but that didn't seem to be the correct answer. He smacked my ass really hard, and I could tell by the force he applied, that a mark was left.

"Yes, sir," he corrected me.

"Yes, sir," I whispered. He then slowly began to thrust into me, but it took him no time to ram into me. As he slammed his cock into me, my body continuously shook against the table, also making the table shake and creak. "Mm, so fucking good," I whispered. He took a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back, his body leaning over mine so that his lips were against my ear.

"Oh, yeah? Tell Daddy how good his cock feels."

"Your cock feels so good pounding into my tight ass," I screamed out as he pounded into me. "I'm gonna come!"

"Come for me, baby! Come for me!" He yelled, and I released myself onto the white carpet. My orgasm hit hard and I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head. Louis and I have amazing sex, don't get me wrong, but this was an experience I have never had, and honestly, I want more.

He slowly pulled out of me, took my cuffs off, and pulled me up from the table. He grabbed our clothes and pulled me out of the room. He then pushed me against the wall and leaned into my ear. "Don't, and I mean it, don't go into that room unless I tell you to. Do you understand me?" I nodded against his cheek. "Good. Now, I love you," he whispered and placed his lips against mine.

There it was. There was every bit of love he had for me, I could feel it all in just a kiss.

AN: 816 words suck that bitchesssss.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Expect another chapter today!!

REMAINING: 6 CHAPTERS

-Banana