Chapter Four

*Harry's POV*

I stood outside of the cafeteria, gloves on my hands and a scarf covering my wind-blown face. It was now below freezing and it was getting to the point to where I couldn't handle it anymore. Where was he? Is he ditching me? Right after I thought these things, a black car pulled up and stopped in front of me. I was unable to see inside of the car due to the tinted windows, but they soon rolled down and the face of Louis showed instead.

"Hop in, baby boy," he spoke and a smirk crept up on his face. I pulled open the door and quickly got into the warm car. "Sorry it took so long. I had to warm up the car," he explained.

"It's fine. I'm just glad I get to be with you," I said, and we both smiled. He carefully drove off and we soon got onto the highway.

"So, why a nursing program, Harry?" He asked, his eyes on the road. There was snow being blown all around us and it made it somewhat hard to see.

"I like the idea of helping and comforting people. I figured that the medical field would be a great place for that," I told him honestly. I've always been fascinated with the medical field and decided I would join it when I was sixteen.

"That's sweet," he said, and continued down the highway. I looked out of the window watching the trees and highway go by, until he turned onto an exit. We passed by three neighbourhoods and he finally turned into one. I really nice, expensive looking one. He pulled into a drive way and turned the vehicle off. He held a finger up at me, telling me to stay, and got out of the car. He closed his door and I heard the pattering of his shoes going around the car. Once he reached the other side of the car and I could see him outside of my window, he opened my door and offered me his hand. I noticed that he was shivering and politely took his hand. He shut the door and started walking me to his front door. I pulled him into me, his head resting against my chest, and we walked to the door. He found the key in his chain and put it in the knob and turning it. He opened the door and we both quickly got inside, trying to get out of the cold.

I turned around, my eyes widening as they took in the features of his two-story house. In front of me was the entry way to his open living room. I looked up, a glimmering chandelier above me. "You'll catch flies," he said, and playfully pushed my jaw up.

"You're home is beautiful," it was. There were so many decorations and pictures hanging. "What's upstairs?" I asked, and looked up at the small, open walkway.

"My office and the guest bedroom. My room is down here," he answered. He began to take his shoes off and I followed, placing them next to the door with his.

I heard the noise of a cat come from the living room area. I turned my head, the fat, fluffy cat coming into my view. It released another meow and a smiled pulled itself onto my face. "You have a cat?!" I said with a bit of excitement. I love cats. I've always loved cats. They are honestly my favourite animal.

"Yes, he's my baby," he told me and I smiled. I walked over to the ball of fur and sat down next to him. He stayed still as I reached my hand to stroke him. I ran my hand down his fur, his back arching with my hand. "He likes you," Louis said. The cat purred as I pet and scratched him in various spots.

"What's his name?" Louis chuckled at my question. I frowned my eyebrows in confusion.

"You see, I named him after my mums gay friend, who helped me discover that I was gay myself," he explained.

I nodded. "So, what's his name?" I asked again, for he never answered my question in the first place.

"His name is Larry," he said, a grin on his face.

--------------------------------------------
DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! HIS CATS NAME IS LARRY YO!

Anyway, I thank everyone who reads this and votes and comments! You all mean a lot to me!

Votes: 5

Comments: 5

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU💕

-Banana