Chapter Twenty-Five

*Harry's POV*

The sound of a marimba sounded from my phone and my eyes shot open, just to close back due to the brightness of the light shining in the room from the window across the room. I groaned and swung my legs over the side of my bed before going to my bathroom and taking a shower. I kicked my PJ's off and climbed into the shower. I washed my hair and body, quickly rinsed, and got back out. I grabbed my towel, wrapped it around my waist and walked back out to get my clothes.

I dried myself off and pulled on my clothes, a cheetah print shirt with a black coat and a pair of black skinnies and boots. I grabbed my crap and headed to Louis' classroom. I had my exam today. That's when I remembered I had forgotten to study.

I walked into the room, being later than usual, and sat at my desk. Louis didn't speak to anyone. Just told us to put away all electronics and handed out our exam. I felt pretty confident with it, though I didn't study. I quickly bubbled in my answers before standing and placing my work on his desk. We didn't speak, so I continued on and left to go back to my dorm.

I walked into my dorm, noticing that Zayn was gone. I sat on my bed, pulling my notebook out and continued on my poem. I felt as if something was wrong though. I can't figure out what though.

-----------------------------------------------------

I KNOW THIS IS SUPER SHORT I AM SO SORRY. I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU

♥♥♥Remember, votes and comments encourage me to write!♥♥♥

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU ♥

-Banana