Chapter Thirty-Nine

*Harry's POV*

I took my time as I made my way back into the dorm hall. I was in no rush. Lou would be picking me up tomorrow, so I had plenty of time to pack my stuff and chill. I pulled my key out of my pocket and slowly unlocked the door, stepping inside, and shutting it behind me. I knew Zayn was on his laptop when I walked in, so I mumbled a 'hello' and grabbed my suitcase and began to neatly pack all of the appropriate things.

"Sup, man. I've been waiting for you to get back all day. Wanna smoke?" And of course, I agreed. I took the cancer stick between my lips and lit it up, handing him back his lighter once I did. I pulled the cigarette from my lips and exhaled the smoke that had just been clouding my lungs.

I continued to pack my suitcase until it was full and everything I needed was packed. I zipped it up and placed it by my bed for tomorrow. I plopped down onto my small bed and looked up at my ceiling as I took another drag from my cigarette. I never thought of myself to be a smoker, but people are influential and sometimes you just can't help yourself.

I finished my cigarette and agreed to another one, repeating the process I had done with my first. I'd never had more than one cigarette at a time, so I guess one more couldn't hurt.

"Are you excited for your trip?" Zayn asked as he placed a new stogie between his chapped lips.

"Of course. Anywhere I go with Lou will be fun. I f*cking love him," and I really do.

I pulled the cigarette from my lips and clutched my chest as I began to feel a sharp pain in my chest. I could feel my airway begin to close up and my once steady breathing was now coming out as a high-pitched weaze.

"Mate, are you okay?" And I only nodded. It was just the night before my trip. I couldn't end up in a hospital. I handed Zayn my cigarette and laid myself against my pillows. It wasn't long until I was asleep, dreaming of tomorrow.

_______________________________________________________________________________

THIS WAS SH*T SORRY

-Banana