Chapter Fourteen

*Harry's POV*

"Mate, you need to wake up," a familiar voice said. I rolled over, rubbing my eyes and opening them to allow them to adjust to the light shining through our single window.

"Why? What time is it?" I say as I stretch my arms out. I let out a yawn and pushed the covers off of me.

"It's nearly noon and your friend is waiting for you at the door." I frown my eyebrows at him and continue to get out of bed. I walked the three feet from my bed to the door and opened it.

"Morning, baby boy. Get dressed and meet me at the cafeteria," he said and started to turn away.

"How do you know I don't have classes?"

"I'm a teacher here, Harry. I can check your schedule," he said, and walked away. It took me about ten minutes to dry shampoo my hair and throw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black shirt. I grabbed my phone and a coat and walked to the cafeteria. It was cold, but not something I couldn't handle. I reached the cafeteria, but Louis' car had beat me to it. I tapped on his window and he unlocked the car.

"Hey, you ready?" He asked, his sweet smile showing.

"I'm sorry, what exactly was I supposed to be ready for?"

"Okay, don't freak out. But, I'm taking you to meet my mum."

I widened my eyes and that's when Louis took the chance to start driving. "What? I'm not ready for this. I'm not even sure what we are. I can't-" 

*Louis' POV*

"Harry! I promise she will love you. At least it's just my mum and not all of my siblings, too," I interrupted him and chuckled. We don't live far from my mums house. She used to live in Doncaster until I found a cute little home for her closer to London.

I pulled into her neighbourhood and turned various streets. "Lou, does she know?"

"Know what?"

"That you're, uh, gay.." He trailed off.

"Baby boy, my mum knew way before did." I finally reached her house  and pulled into her driveway, parking behind her silver minivan. "One thing before we go in. Call her by her name, Johannah or Jo. She hates being addressed by her last name." I said before pulling my keys out of the ignition and stepping out of the car, Harry following behind.

We walked to the front door and I opened it, walking inside and pulling Harry along. I could tell he was nervous. "Relax, baby. She's easy going."

"Lou, baby. Is that you?" The woman's sweet voice called out. My mums voice always put me at ease.

"Yes, mum. Harry and I are here." I said. I heard the rattling of metal before she waddled into the room, a huge smile on her face.

"Harry! I've been so excited to meet you!" She exclaims and walked over to Harry and pulled him into a hug, which he happily hugged back. "I made lunch. You're welcome to eat with me."

After we ate lunch, we decided on ordering pizza for dinner. My mum knows how much I love pizza so she figured it was appropriate to have. Hours later, we ordered our pizza and when it finally came, we gathered in the kitchen to eat. We all got a slice of the pizza and a glass of water and sat at the table. I took a bite out of my pizza, the cheese stretching with me as I pulled it away.

"So Harry, how did you guys meet?" My mum asked him. He looked at me, as if asking if it was okay to tell her. I nodded at him to go on.

"I'm actually a student of his."

"Really? That's great! You know, Louis has always had an interest in the medical field. He worked in a hospital for nine years before becoming a professor."

"I didn't know that," he said and looked at me, pouting his lip to show he learned something new.

"He's loved the idea of working with people ever since I first took him to the hospital with me. I worked in the hospital myself. I was a mid-wife. I guess he took after me in a way," she said. She looked at me and smiled, a proud look in her eyes.

"He must have been a wonderful kid." He said, and she only smiled and nodded her head.

"How old are you, Harry?" My mum asked. I knew Harry would want to know it was okay to say, so I discretely rubbed his thigh in reassurance. My mum has always said that age is only a number.

"I'm nineteen. Twenty in February." He answered. After about five minutes of talking, we all finished eating and decided on going our own ways.

"The guest room is ready for you both," she said and gave us both a kiss on the cheek. "It was nice meeting you Harry. Come again, soon," she said, and walked to her own room.

I pulled Harry to the guest bedroom. "I have classes in the morning." I took my shirt and pants off and folded them. I turned to Harry and started to take his shirt off for him.

"I know this. We will leave first thing in the morning. I'll have you back in time to get ready and to get to your classes on time," we laid on the bed together, my arm wrapped around his waist as I spooned him. We laid like this for the rest of the night. I listened to his light snores until I fell asleep and created snores of my own.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little spoon...

Sorry if this sucked :/ and sorry for the random change in POV.

QOTD: Who was excited for The Coach to be back up?

My Answer: I published the first chapter for those who didn't know. Feel free to read it!!

IM ALMOST AT 2K HOLY SHIT

❤❤❤Remember! Your votes and comments encourage me to write❤❤❤

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU ❤

-Banana