Chapter Forty

*Harry's POV*

As always, Louis met me by the cafeteria to pick me up, but today we were heading out to go to the airport. I'd only ever flown a few times, but it had always been to see family members for the holidays or if someone had been really sick. They didn't scare me, but I wasn't a fan of them either. Is that weird?

The flight was long, I must say, but I don't think I would have survived it if it weren't for Louis. He told me stories of his visits to America and more about his family and such. We both even took a nap, my head lean against Lou's shoulder most of the way. He was just so easy to travel with, and with my experience, I'd never met a person like that.

As our plane came to a landing, I could feel this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'd never been to America, but I'd always wanted to. I'd never been so nervous and excited all at once.

"I'm so excited," I whispered into Lou's ear before looking out of the window next to me.

"Me, too, baby," he whispered back, placing his hand on my thigh and gently rubbing his thumb across the fabric of my jeans. Everyone filled out of the plane and I clung to Lou for dear life, afraid that I'd lose him in the crowds of people. He only shook his head with a smirk on his face as he pulled me over to an area that said Baggage Claim. We waited until he grabbed the both of our luggage and I took mine from him before we headed towards the exit.

"I arranged for a cab to pick us up and take us out to our cabin," he leaned towards me and spoke into my ear. It was pretty loud in here. I smiled wide and he leaned into me, placing his soft lips against mine. I gently cupped his face before he pulled away and nudged my elbow, signaling for me to follow him.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Just a quick note.

I will be having a new book that I have been planning for a while now coming out soon. I will post an announcement the day before it comes out and I hope that many of you will take interest in it.

Also, now that I will be back on a regular posting schedule, I will be taking a break for a week or until next Saturday to plan the next 20 chapters of this book.

One more thing!!! The week that this book turns a year old, you will five consecutive chapters posted in a day, plus the regular updates! You are vvvvvv welcome. Hehe :)

Any questions? Just ask!

-Banana