Chapter Eleven

I PROMISED YOU ALL TWO UPDATES SO HERE IS UPDATE ONE OF TWO!! ENJOY!!

BTW, THEY WILL NOT BE LONG. I WANT THE GOOD STUFF TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER SO PLEASE JUST BE HAPPY WITH WHAT IM GIVING THANK YOU❤❤❤❤❤

_______________

*Harry's POV*

I helped Louis into the taxi and sat beside him. He leaned his body to the other side of the car and put his head against the window. I sighed and rested my hand against his thigh and rubbed smooth circles. "My head hurts," he groaned, his words a bit slurred. I pouted my lips and pulled his body into mine and rubbed his temples lightly with the pad of my thumb.

"Everything will be okay. I'll take care of you," I assured him. After waiting fifteen or so minutes, the taxi driver pulled into the student parking lot. I paid him and pulled Louis out of the car and we stumbled back to my dorm. Once we reached it and were safely inside, I lead him to my bed and helped him lay on it. I pulled his shoes and pants off and pulled my duvet up to cover his waist. I walked to the mini fridge, got a bottle of water,  a pain killer from the cabinet in the bathroom, and went to Louis and kneeled by his side. "Lou. Take this. It'll make you feel better," I said, and he groaned in response.

He sat up in the bed and leaned his back against the wall behind him. "I am thirty-five, almost thirty-six years old. I am too old to be doing this," and that's when I learned his age.

"Then, why did you do it?" I giggled and took the bottle that he was handing to me. I took a sip from it.

"Because of you, Harry."

"Because of me?" I asked with a surprised tone.

"Yes, you're so young and I wanted to feel that way again," he explained himself and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Is this a way of impressing me?" I asked, playfully.

"And if it is?"

"You don't have to get sh*t faced to prove yourself to me. You already have me. And let's face it. If anyone has some impressing to do, it's me. You've already done so much," I said. He didn't respond. He simply leaned forward and gently placed his lips to mine.

He pulled the duvet from his waist and pulled me up from the floor and onto the bed. Our lips continued to move together. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly, giving him access to slide his smooth tongue in my mouth. Our tongues traced one another's and he pushed me down onto my bed, swinging a leg over me and had me straddled.

"Do you really want to impress me, Baby Boy?" He whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss to my earlobe.

"Of course, Daddy. Anything for you," and that wasn't a lie. I would anything for this beautiful man, whether it be pleasuring him or letting him go. Because if it is meant to be, if he truly loved me, he'd come back. But, what is this talk of love?

He looked m in the eye and smirked before gently hovering his lips over mine. "Then, f*ck me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONT WORRY GUYS. I WON LEAVE YA HANGING. SMUT IS COMING UP YAS YAS YAS

QOTD: Should I really do a sequel to this or should a make a Straight Harry Fanfiction?

My answer: I'm kinda thinking about both. But, would y'all read them?

❤❤❤Please vote and comment for more updates guys. They given me courage to write❤❤❤

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU ❤

-Banana