Chapter Twenty-Nine

*Harry's POV*

I walk along the sidewalk, heading towards the building of dorms. Though I had Darla on my mind, I also had Louis and his upcoming birthday on it as well. I shrugged as I pushed open the doors and found my dorm. I unlocked the door, walking in and setting my stuff down, Zayn sitting on his bed with his laptop on his lap, hence the word Laptop.

I sat on my bed and looked up at the ceiling, deep in thought as to what I was going to get Louis. I could get him a new tie or something. He was a big fan of ties. No. I need to be creative.

"Whatcha thinking about over there?" Zayn interrupted my thought train and my head jerked to look at him.

"I'm just trying to figure out what to get my boyfriend for his birthday."

"First birthday together?"

I nodded.

"Have you guys done the dirty?" He smirked at me and my mind remembered all the times we have f*cked. I wanted to roll my eyes back and touch myself, but I refrained and presumed with a nod. "Then, I suggest doing or getting something kinky." He said and turned his attention back to his laptop.

And that's when it came to me.

After all, I'll always be tied down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW YHIS IS EXTREMELY SHORT, BUT ITS JUST A FILLER! PLEASE FORGIVE ME OR I WILL CRY!!

QOTD: This isn't a question, more of an announcement. Starting on Chapter 35, I will be having a contest for one of my lucky contestants to be the main character of a book I will write! Entry begins May 1st and ends May 3rd. For more details, please refer to the next chapter.

My answer: I hope to see many registrations!

♥♥♥Don't forget to vote and comment!!! It encourages me to write!!!♥♥♥

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU

-Banana