Chapter Fifty-One

Before I begin, I'd like to announce that I have two new Fanfictions out.

Take Me In (A Larry Stylinson Daddy Kink)

AND

Model (A Larry Fanfiction)

Thank you!!!

-----

*Louis' POV*

~Two Days Prior To Harry's Wake~

"It takes time to break, but it takes time to heal, too," I spoke into the microphone. I'd never done this before. Not for another student. "Maybe you're a mistake, or maybe I've made the mistake myself."

Due to Harry being in the hospital for two weeks, I agreed to read the poem he had written. Don't even get me started on how long it took me to find it. The boy hid things like a ferret.

"We are all lost in our own minds. We are all lost in this concept of time," I spoke. His choice of words are so deep, and I never knew really how he felt.

It was the last part that I read that broke my heart the most.

"We are all alive, but not all of us want to be," I finished and I felt my saddened look rest onto my face. "Now, you all know that Harry Styles is currently in a coma at the hospital. Nobody knows when he will wake, nobody knows id this poem was finished or not, but all that matters at the moment is his well being and I hope you all, as well as teachers, can respect that."

And after that, I went back to the one place I had been for the past two weeks. Harry's bedside. I have felt nothing but guilt, and in a way, I feel like this is my fault. If I hadn't of left the way I did, he wouldn't have smoked the way he did. But deep down I knew that either way, he would have done it.

So, who is to blame? Me? Him? The both of us? God? Let's not bring religion into this. All I know now is that I can only wait. It only takes time, but time is just a concept we are lost in, right?

AN: AGAIN, MY TWO NEW LARRY FANFICTIONS ARE OUT! PLEASE GO READ THEM THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

-Banana