Chapter Fifty-Five

I was now day fourteen into my rest, and my birthday was only two weeks away. Normally I was the one that couldn't shut up about it, but this time it was all Louis.

"We have to throw a huge party, Harry. Come on. I've got to spoil you," Louis insisted. He always does this.

"I haven't even seen any of my friends since I was hospitalized. I don't know if I'd be ready for all of that," I said. We were now in the bathroom getting ready for a bath together, which was already running.

"We will discuss this at a later time, then. Maybe then you'll be ready," he said, tugging my arm to guide me to the tub. I pressed my back against his chest as soon as we settled ourselves.

His hands began to roam my body, gently squeezing at my thighs and stomach, and he took my hands in his. I felt his lips at the top of my head as he kissed it and he leaned his chin against it. "You are so beautiful," he whispered.

"So are you," I replied and leaned my head back, the two of us sharing a sweet kiss.

"I want to get married on Valentine's day,"he said, closing his eyes and humming lightly.

"What? That isn't even a month away. We haven't even planned."

"How hard can it be? That's what we hire people for, right?"

"Louis, this is a big deal. I've never been married before. I don't know how to do this stuff," I had no idea how to plan a wedding. Why was he bringing this up now?

"Baby, I promise it will be perfect. Just relax and say we have a set date."

"What if I don't want to get married on Valentine's day?"

"That's most people's dream. Come on, now."

"What if I don't wanna marry you at all?"

"The way that we fuck tells me differently."

"Maybe I just love your cock."

"Mhm, you can keep telling yourself that," and we both laughed. I really do want to marry him, but isn't it a bit soon. "I'm in no rush, baby. Let me know when you are ready and we will start planning."

He was always so caring. We finished our bath with him washing me, dressing me, and helping me to bed. He was treating me like a child, but for the right reasons. I wasn't complaining though. He pampered me. I can only imagine our honeymoon.

AN: WHO IS READY FOR THEIR WEDDING???

Too bad it isn't until their next book

-Banana