Chapter Eighteen

Before I forget, I am going to go ahead and announce my two new books.

First is my autobiography. It is called Bold To Broken.

And next is my book of imagines. It is called One Direction Imagines. I update the book when I recieve requests in my inbox so please request one. With each request comes a shoout-out!! Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Harry's POV*

"I think I should head back to my dorm. I have some work I need to do and I need to study for your stupid test," I said, giggling. Louis smiled and pulled me up from the couch and over to the door. We headed to the car and both got in before he started the car and began to back out of his driveway.

"The test isn't too difficult. You'll do great if you study right and pay attention to my lessons."

"Oh, I pay attention," I said seductively, rubbing my fingers over his crotch. A deep groan erupted from his chest and I decided to take it no further. I need to get back to the campus. The familiar parking lot was in front of me as Louis slowly pulled in and parked in the spot he always does. "Thank you," I mumbled and leaned over to press my lips to his. I pulled away, a smile wide on my face, and got out of the car, walking down the concrete sidewalk to the dorm room hall. 

I pushed open the door and allowed the warm air to welcome me. The warmth was like a hug that I could never refuse. As I was walking to my dorm, I heard quiet sobs coming from behind me. I stopped in my tracks, thinking that maybe I was just hearing things. I was about to continue walking, but I heard the crying again. I slowly backed up, the cries only getting louder as I did. I could now tell where they were coming from as I stood outside the girls' restroom.

"Hello?" I spoke through the door, but I got no answer. The sobs only continued. I pushed the door open slowly, but remained outside of it. "I am coming in. I won't hurt you," I assured the crying girl as I walked in. I walked further into the bathroom, still no person in my sight. "Are you okay?" I asked, but just as I rounded a corner, the sight of the girl in front of me told me she wasn't. She was leaned against a shower wall, her arms cut up and blood on her white shirt and running down the drain. I quickly aided to her, picking her weak body up and setting her on the counter.

"Don't help me. I want to die," she mumbled into my chest. I grabbed the emergency first aid kit the the bathrooms kept on the walls and rushed back to her to help her.

"I don't know what you're going through, but I promise that no matter the situation, it is only temperary and things will get better. I was once in your shoes," I said, taking a wet paper towel and wiped some of the blood from her arm, only for more to seep back out. I took an alcohol wipe and cleaned her cuts. She squirmed and cried in pain, but I assured her that it would go away. "I am Harry by the way." 

She remained silent and watched me as I wrapped her arms in an ace bandage wrap. I put the kit back in the wall and turned back to the unnamed girl. "I am here whenever you need me," I offered. "Do you have a phone?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, pulling her phone out of her back pocket and handed it to me. "Here you go." I took the phone and entered my name and phone number before giving it back to her.

"What's your name, sweetie?"

"I am Darla."

Darla. "What a beautiful name. It suits you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is short but we can't always have the bigger things in life you know what I am saying yo?

Anyway.....

QOTD: What do you think about an older man being with a younger woman? Say a 46 year old man with an 18 year old girl.

Author: Honestly, I love an older man. And yes, I would date a 46 year old. Call me gross but that's just me. Haha

♥♥♥Remember! Votes and comments encourage me to write!♥♥♥

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU ♥

-Banana