Chapter Three

*Harry's POV*

I carried my bag, which I had bought from a store on campus, that was full of my classes notebooks and walked to Mr. Tomlinson's class. It was cold outside, everyone wearing scarves and gloves to protect themselves from the nipping cold, including myself. Being too cold frustrates me. I've always been one who can handle heat. It's tolerable.

I reached his classroom within minutes and pulled my scarf and gloves off, allowing the heat that circulated his room to comfort my cold skin. "Good morning, Harry," the familiar, feminine voice said to me. I turned to be greeted by his baby blues. I have always been an early bird and got here twenty minutes before class even began. "How's the weather for you?" He asked.

"Morning. It's a bit cold. It's supposed to get colder and possibly snow," I told him, pulling out my phone to show him the weather for our local area.

"Do you like snow?" He asked, his face nearing mine and I could smell his coffee breath. Only it smelt good and I couldn't help but close my eyes and smile at the scent.

"I don't like being cold, but I've always had a love for snow. It's so beautiful, and delicate," I explained.

"Yet, it's so destructive and dangerous. I see where you are getting at, Harry. But, everything that has a sweet and passionate side, has a dangerous and harmful side," he said, and gave me a slight smile.

I was about to respond to him, but the lights began to flicker and soon went out. "That's a bit strange," I said. We both walked to the door and went to the exit down the hall. I pushed open the door and saw that snow had successfully stuck to the ground.

"I suppose I'll cancel class for the day. You can head back to your dorm if you'd like, Harry. Have a good day and be safe," the blue-eyed man said to me. I nodded, and began to walk past the doors. Before I could, a hand grabbed my wrist. "Wait," he said. "Let me see your phone," he said, a bit demanding. I reached into my back pocket and unlocked my phone for him. He fiddled around with it and soon returned it to me. "Text me when you can, love." He said, and urged me out of the building.

------
I sat on my twin sized bed and tossed my phone between both hands. I wanted to text him, but I didn't want to seem desperate. Yet, he's the one that have me his number. I guess we both lose. I finally decided that I would text him. I needed to grow a pair and quit acting like a piece of shit.

To: Louis
Hey, it's Harry. :)

I waited a few seconds and my phone beeped.

From: Louis
Hey, baby boy. What are you up to?

To: Louis
Just thinking about you. That's all. :)

From: Louis
I'm about to leave campus. How would you like to spend the day with me at my place?

I thought for a moment. Is he really inviting me to his house? Especially so early in our.. Our relationship if it even is one? I quickly replied.

To: Louis
I'd love to. I'll meet you by the cafeteria.

Everything that has a sweet and passionate side, has a dangerous and harmful side.

--------------------------------------------

Alright guys, I'm going to start having a certain amount of votes and comments that I want. Please make me happy!

Also, feel free to ask me to read your books. I'd love to!!

Votes: 5

Comments: 10

I love you all!

Vote

Comment

Message Me

Thank you 💕

-Banana