Chapter Forty-One

*Louis' POV*

I gently placed my hands over Harry's eyes as I led him to the cabin that awaited us. I had searched and searched and searched for the perfect cabin, and I knew he'd love this one. This place was Harry's personality in a home and I nearly flipped my shit when I found it online.

I pushed Harry a little closer to the cabin until we were just about to reach the huge front porch that sat at the front of the cabin. "Are you ready Harry?" I asked, and he nodded his head from underneath my hands.

I removed my hands and as I watch Harry open his eyes, they lit up with excitement and he squealed. "Louis, it's so beautiful!" He stepped up onto the porch and walked over to the door. I stepped up behind him and unlocked the door to let him in.

Inside was a small living room with a little couch sat in front of an old tv. Aside from the living room was a small kitchen, big enough for the two. In the corner of the kitchen was a little wooden table with two wooden chairs next to it.

I took Harry by the hand and pulled him down the spiral staircase to the floor we'd be staying on. Once we reached the bottom, the was another couch with yet another tv in front of it. Behind the couch was a pool table. Mm, just imagine.

Across the room from the pool table was a door. Inside was a king sized bed and huge flat screen across from it. There was a separate door to the side that led to the bathroom, which held a garden tub, a glass shower, and of course, a toilet.

Before I knew it, the two of us were back upstairs and I was making a kettle of tea for the both of us. I felt two, soft hands snake their way around my waist and hold me firmly. Harry then gently placed his lips to the crook of my neck and kissed around until he found my sweet spot, in which I melted into his touch and moaned out loud when he did.

"I'm so hard for you, baby. Just for you," Harry groaned as he began to rub his bulge against mine, causing me to let out a loud whimper.

Harry then turned me around and yanked my jeans and boxers down, resuming to do the same to himself. I heard him spit in his hand and turned to see him stroke his hard cock, using his saliva as a lubricant. He then positioned his tip at my hole and slowly slid his length into me.

I closed my eyes, my lips slightly parted, as I quickly adjusted to his size. I clenched myself around his throbbing cock as a well to tell him I was ready. He began to slam himself hard into me with no mercy, as if to wreck me. I could feel the sweat from his forehead dripping onto my back and his skin slapping and rubbing against mine. This intimate moment was so hot, sexy, and full of lust.

I felt myself building up, as I could feel Harry was too, and before I knew it I released onto the side of the cabinets.

Harry slowly pulled out of me and reached around me for two tea cups. He leaned down and gently pressed his lips to mine before making the both of us a cup of tea.

We both walked over to the small couch in the living room and sat on it with a thin blanket over our waists, my small body on top of Harry's and for the rest of the morning we watched Jeff Dunham on the small telly.

-Banana