Chapter Fifty-Six

*Harry's POV*

I was now day nineteen into my rest. Don't even get me started on how boring it is when Louis isn't home. I'm tired of watching tv, playing video games, and doing stupid shit on the laptop. So, I have decided I was going to do what Lou continuously tells me not to. I am going to leave this house and go visit a dear friend of mine.

I quickly pulled a coat on along with a pair of boots and I jogged out of the door and began to walk up the street, leaving the neighbourhood. My friend was not far from here. Just a few turns and I was there.

I kept a steady pace as I walked along the side of the street. It was quite cold out today and I was happy I decided on a coat. I'm stubborn most of the time and think that I can handle the weather, but I'm really a pussy.

I turned the last corner and finally set foot on the property of a graveyard, slowly making my way of to where Darla's grave rests. I my dreams, I always hope she is at peace, but in my heart, I knew she has never been. No person who commits suicide will ever be at peace, dead or alive.

I finally found her stone and sat myself next to it, a small sigh passing my lips as I did. Visiting the dead always saddened me, but it made me somewhat happy to know that I still tried to be there for them, whether they knew it or not.

"Hey, Darla," I started, my breath visible in the cold air in front of me. 

"I can't tell you how much I miss you. Things have been so crazy without you," I tried. Maybe I was a bit awkward, but it's the effort that always counted. 

"I'm engaged, now. Can you believe it? I never thought I'd make it this far," but I guess, neither did she. Well, she didn't. 

"I figured I'd come and say hello to you before Louis got home. Again, I miss you. I'll see you some day, Princess. I love you," I whispered before kissing her stone and getting up to leave. I figured I'd best get home before Louis did. I'd get an earful from him.

It didn't take me long to get back to the house, but unfortunately for me, I was fast enough.

"Harry!" He yelled from his car as he climbed out. Oh, great. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay, good. That's all that matters. I brought us lunch," he said, holding up at bag of takeout.

What is with all of this change?

AN: I am so sad that this book is almost over. Holy poop.

REMAINING: 4 chapters

-Banana