Chapter Fifty-Seven

*Harry's POV*

I am now day twenty-three into my rest. All I have to say is that today she be quite fun. Louis has decided to take me to an amusement park for a fun day out. Of course, he's making me pack a bunch of stuff for just in case, but he only cares and I am so glad of that.

"Are you sure you can handle roller coasters, Harry?" He asked me, his eyebrows raised.

"I'm not a huge fan, but every once in a while is fine. I'll be fine, Lou. Stop stressing," I tried to comfort him.

It took us a few hours to arrive, but we were now standing in line to pass the entrance gates. Once we filed in, my eyes went from one place to the other. There were little gift shops, different restaurants to eat at, and of course, a few rides that I could see.

"Why don't we try the dropping towers first?" Louis suggested. Dropping towers? I was okay with heights, but intentionally falling from them? He had to be out of his mind, but I wasn't going to say that. I just nodded and he began to pull me towards the entrance to the ride. "Honestly, this is my favourite," he said with a wide smile. The line was a bit long, which so was sort of greatful for.

"I saw a sign about Gotham City. Are the rides fun there?" I said. I was o my trying to make conversation. I could care less about the rides.

"I love all of the rides, really. But, this one just gives me so much adrenaline and I fucking love it," he said, softly clapping his hands in excitement. He was so cute, yes, but I was so scared.

Before I knew it, we were boarding the ride. I walked over to the row of seats with Louis and I lifted myself up into the seat and pull the harness down over my chest. Once the workers checked everyone's belts and harnesses, a woman's voice boomed through speakers that were around us.

"Attention all passengers, all we ask is that you keep all items in pockets for the safety of others. Do not throw things off of the ride for it could hurt those on the ride or those in the park. Thank you," she spoke unenthusiastically. We then began to lift up, the ground getting further away from me. My heart began to race as we stopped, probably a good two-hundred feet from the ground. "London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down," the woman sang, "London bridge is falling," she paused for a short second before she whispered, "down." I felt the release of the ride as we began to fall. I could hear the screams of others, but especially Louis'. I didn't scream. I only clutched onto the seat and screwed my eyes shut. It wasn't long until we reached the ground, the ride coming to a slow stop. As everyone began to unbuckle and get off of the ride, I remained in my seat, my arms still clutching the harness and my eyes still shut.

"Harry, baby. The ride is over," his voice comforted me as he began to unbuckle me and lift the harness from my chest. My lips formed into a pout and my lips began to quiver and before I could control myself, tears started to roll down my cheeks. I knew this would happen. "Oh, baby. Come here," Louis said, pulling me out of the seat and into his arms. I thought I was a strong man, but I can't even handle a roller coaster.

"I don't like that ride," I cried into his shoulder. He then pulled me to the exit and sat my down on the low concrete wall just past the gates. He pulled me into his said and rubbed my back to comfort me. "Everything is going to be okay, baby boy. I promise," and he kissed the top of my head.

The rest of our day consisted of few rides, cotton candy and games, in which I won a giant Rastafarian Banana. Despite having cried on a ride, I do have to say I enjoyed myself, and especially my time with Louis. He was enough for me. He was all I wanted.

And hopefully..

We could be infinite.

AN: I am so sorry for taking so long to update. I am going to continue to update until I am tired. Enjoy!

Three more chapters!!

-Banana