Chapter Nineteen (A Special Chapter)

*Harry's POV*

I woke up the next morning, the sound of my phone going off. I rolled over with a quiet groan and grabbed it from my bedside table. I looked at my lit up screen. 

1 New Message From Louis

From Louis: Get your ass up. You have the day off and I want to spend it with you. ;)

To Louis: *cough, cough* Sorry, I'm sick. ;(

From Louis: You're so bad at lying. Even through a text. lol

To Louis: Haha I'll meet you by the cafeteria in half an hour?

From Louis: Sounds good. See you soon, baby boy :*

I quickly hoped in the shower and let the warm water run down my body. Something about the shower always calmed me. When I was a child and got mad about something, I would just sit in the tub without any water. I really helped. Even now when I get writers block or something, I'll take a shower to help my mind flow. 

I got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a brown and gray patterned shirt, and grabbed my phone before leaving my dorm. It wasn't that cold out today. I could handle it, so I thought that bringing a jacket would be pointless. 

As I walked up to the cafeteria, Louis' car was already parked outside of it. I walked up to it and opened the door and got inside. "You ready?" He asked, and I nodded.

"How did you know I have today off?"

"We've discussed this, Harry. I am a teacher here. I can see your weekly schedule," and I remembered back to when I met his mother.

"Oh, right," I said, and looked out of the window. The all too familiar scenery passed by as we made our way back to his house. Louis' house came into view and we finally parked in his driveway. We both got out and resumed to go into his house. I followed Lou to his bedroom, where he grabbed the remote and flicked the TV on. Of course, Keeping Up With The Kardashian's was on. Louis' loved them for some odd reason, but I didn't really care for them. They wouldn't be famous if it weren't for Kim's sex tape, which isn't that great to be honest. I'll admit, I did watch it.

As I was sitting on the bed, Louis got up and went into his closet. I only continued to watch the ridiculous show. I felt a light weight in front of me, and when I looked down, it was the lingerie that we had bought.

"Are you ready?" He asked, and I looked at him with a look of uncertainty. 

"I..I don't know."

"Come on, Harry. I basically bought it to collect dust. Please?"

I looked down at the piece and shrugged my shoulders. "Fine, but only because I love you," I said, and stood from the bed. Louis took my place as I slowly started undressing, starting with unbuttoning my top. I slid the sleeves from my arms and tossed the shirt to the floor. Louis watched me with hungry eyes as he gently massaged himself through his pants. I kicked my shoes off and unbuttoned my skinny jeans and kicked them off, letting them join the rest of my clothes. I quickly put the white material on and watched Louis as he got up from the bed. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back to the bed with him. 

He attacked my lips with his and kissed down my neck and to my chest. He quickly removed his clothes and grabbed me by my hips again and scoot me up the bed. "On your hands and knees, baby boy. I need you now," he said. As I followed his instructions, I watched him as he got a condom and put it on from underneath me. I let my head hang as I prepared myself for what was about to happen.

I felt him rubbed his tip at my hole before he slowly pushed inside of me. I moved my hips back against his, already needy for more. He began to thrust slowly and I dug my nails into the bed sheets. "F*ck, you're so tight," he groaned and I only moaned in response. His thrusts were becoming harder and the slapping of our skin only turned me on more.

"I'm not gonna last long," I told him and he grabbed my hair, pulling on it as he slammed into me.

"Me, either. You're so f*cking hot," he moaned. I felt him harden inside of me and he pulled out, his condom filled with his come. He quickly pulled it off and threw it away before leaning in front of me with his mouth open. I grabbed my shaft and stroked myself quickly. My eyes screw shut as I came. I watched as the white fluid landed on Louis' tongue and parts of his face. He swallowed what landed on his tongue and cleaned up what was on his face.

We both laid on the bed, panting. I looked him in the eyes as he gently caressed my face. "Harry?"

I smiled and answered, "Yes?"

"Will you be mine?" He asked, and I felt my heart flutter and the butterflies in my tummy flew around.

"Always," I said, and softly placed my lips to his soft, pink ones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 CHAPTER NINETEEN GUYS! OMFG THAT IS A BIG DEAL!! HOW SHOULD WE CELEBRATE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

QOTD: If I made an instagram for my followers and readers, would you follow me?

My Answer: I would love to follow you guys back and have another way of communicating :)

♥♥♥ Remember! Votes and comments encourage me to write!♥♥♥

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU ♥

-Banana