Chapter Two

*Harry's POV*

His smooth lips trailed down my neck and my mouth was ajar. I let a light moan pass my lips and the man pulled away to look me in the eyes.

"Let me treat you, baby boy," he practically moaned and I frantically nodded my head. I was desperate for him. My co.ck was rock hard and I couldn't handle it anymore.

He yanked my pants down, along with my boxers and took my shaft into his hand. He slowly stroked me, and he looked up at me from his kneeling position and spoke.

"I have one rule and one rule only," he moaned as his lips inched closer to my throbbing length. "You must call me Daddy," he demanded and his tongue slid over the head of my shaft. I rolled my head back and tangled my fingers in his straight, light brown hair. He hallowed his cheeks and began to bob his head along my shaft. I released various moans and profanities as he desperately tried to work my seed out of me, and I can't lie and say I wasn't close.

As he sucked me harder, he massaged my balls with one hand and stroked the rest of what he couldn't reach.

"Daddy," I nervously moaned. He squeezed my shaft harder with his free hand and at that I released my come into his tight mouth. He looked up at me, my shaft still in his mouth, as he swallowed what come he could.

"You taste so good, baby boy," he moaned and stood from his knees. "Taste yourself, baby," he said and leaned into me. He connected our lips, my eyes instinctively closing, and connected our tongues. The sweet-salty taste of my come met my taste buds. He pulled away and wiped his mouth with his arm. I pulled my underwear and pants up and looked over at my teacher.

"You don't speak of this, you hear," he said and winked at me. I felt a blush creep upon my cheeks and nodded at him. "I'll see you in class tomorrow, son," he spoke once more, and urged me out of his room and closed his door behind me.

------
I walked into my dorm, my roommate sprawled out on his twin sized bed and a laptop in front of him, and I threw my stuff onto the floor next to my bed.

"What're you up to?" I asked my roommate, Zayn.
He quickly turned his head towards me and smiled.

"I was checking the weather for tomorrow. I heard it was supposed to snow, so I was checking to see if it was true," he informed me and I nodded as I sat on my bed.

"And?"

"There's a 53% chance it will," he said and gave me a look of disappointment. "I hate snow. You can't go anywhere or do anything."

"Sure you can. You can go on walks if you're careful enough and you can build snowmen or watch movies. Snow shouldn't be a reason to stop doing daily tasks," I gave my opinion and he smirked.

"You know, you seem like a cool lad. I'm glad I didn't get stuck with a d.ick for a roommate," we both laughed and he began to dig through a bag that was sitting next to him. He pulled out a small carton and a lighter. Cigarettes. He smokes? He pulled one of the cancer sticks out and presumed to light it. He took a drag and pulled the stick from his lips, blowing his smoke towards me. I held my breath.

"You want one?" He offered and held the box towards me.

"No, I don't smoke. I have asthma," I informed him and his eyes widened.

"Oh, do I need to put this out?" He asked and started to pat his hands around his bed, until he finally found the small ash tray.

"No, it's fine," though it wasn't. I have asthma and too much smoke could put me in a hospital.

"Alright," he said. He shrugged and put the cigarette back between his lips. I leaned back into a pillow and started to think about Mr. Tomlinson, or daddy rather, and then my mind wondered to the predicted snow. What if it does snow and class gets cancel? I guess we'll just have to see.

Patience child, patience.

---------------------------------------------
I'd just like to inform you all that I will be censoring certain words so that my book doesn't get blocked or deleted or put on private or something. Just a way to protect the book.

Anyway, let me know what you all think and feel free to ask me questions here by commenting: __________

Also,

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU💕

I hope you all have a lovely day/night and I'll see you all next chapter!

From the tip of my nose to the curl of my toes,

-Banana🍌