Chapter Ten

I JUST WANNA THANK EVERYONE FOR HEPING ME REACH 1K FINALLY!!!! BECAUSE OF THIS, I WILL HAVE A DOUBLE UPDATE  AFTER THIS CHAPTER IS READ AND VOTED FOR. ❤❤❤

ANYWAY, ENJOY YOUR READ!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

__________________

*Harry's POV*

I was in the bathroom of the bar, looking at myself in the mirror as Zayn and I awaited Perrie. I was wearing a pair of khaki skinny jeans with a white shirt. This was a break from my normal black skinny jeans and shirt. I felt a need for change. Maybe change is good. Most people fear it.

After making sure I looked okay, I stepped out of the bathroom and made my way back to the bar just to find Zayn and a petite blonde gal, who I assume would be Perrie. I walked over, a smile on my face, and held my hand out. "Hi, you must be Perrie," I greeted her and we politely shook my hand back.

"And you must be Harry. Zayn has not been able to shut up about you. He seems to be fond of you. Good friend, you are," she said, her accept thick. I never knew Zayn really thought of me as a friend. I thought I was just someone he'd hang out with when he was bored. Maybe he is a keeper, in a friendly way.

"Same for you. You're even more beautiful than he described," I said, grabbing my beer that I ordered earlier from the bar table and sipping it.

"Hush it, Harry. She's mine," Zayn laughed and playfully smacked my arm. I couldn't help but let out a loud laugh, only to be joined by the two. Our night only consisted of getting to know each other, laughs, and drinks. I learned that both of them had a musical talent and the sand together for me. I was pretty impressed. By how comfortable they looked and were together, I knew that it would take a lot to separate the two. They had such amazing chemistry and were just basically, well, compatible. I had no doubt that, just by one evening of seeing them, they would make a lifetime together and more.

"I guess it's time I get going. You two enjoy yourselves, alright?" I said, standing from the bar and grabbing my phone to put it in my back pocket.

"It was nice meeting you, Harry. Hope to see you again, soon," Perrie said and went for another shot.

"Thanks for coming. I'll see you tomorrow around noon. I'm staying with the lady," Zayn said, and I nodded. Just as I was about to walk out, a loud thud came from the bathroom. Nobody budged and continued on with getting into a drunken state. Being the sympathetic person I am, I walked to the back and stood at the door of the single bathroom.

"Hello? Are you okay?" I asked and lightly knocked on the door. I only heard a groan. I slowly twisted the knob and opened it. "I'm coming in," I said so the person wouldn't get scared. When I saw the man, my jaw dropped. It was Louis. A very drunk Louis. I helped him up from the floor and supported him on my right shoulder. I helped him out of thbasdhroom and walked towards the exit, passing Zayn and Perrie's table.

"Woah, dude. What's going on?" Zayn asked as I passed him.

"I'll explain later. Just enjoy your night," I said and stepped out of the bar and onto the sideway. "What have you done, Louis? You're a mess," he didn't respond. He only groaned as his now greasy hair fell in front of his eyes.

I saw a taxi appear in the distance and I stepped closer to the curb, trying to hold Louis and raise a hand at the same time. "Taxi!" I yelled and the car pulled up the me. Oh, what a joy this night will be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone tell me, are my chapters short or are they a descent length? Be honest.

QOTD: I know it's a bit early to decide, but how would you feel about a sequel to this book?

My Answer: I think it would be cool. I think I'll only write it passed on popularity. If I have 100k or more by the time I would start writing another book, then yes. I just want to know if anyone would read it.

Don't forget to vote and comment for the nexf update!! ESPECIALLY BECAUSE IT'S A DOUBLE UPDATE!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU

-Banana