Chapter Fifty-Eight

I am now four days away from my birthday, and as excited as I am, Louis is even more excited. He's been planning a small getaway for him and I, but refuses to tell me anything about where we are going. I know he was talking to his mum about it, but I couldn't figure out what they were talking about, which bummed me out a bit. I guess I need to be patient.

"Are you packed?" Louis asked as he walked into the kitchen where I stood and pushed a cup of tea towards me. I gladly took it and added some cream and sugar, slowly stirring it.

"We don't leave for another two days. What's the rush?"

"Because I know you, Harry. You either do it now, or I'll end up doing it," he said, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"Fine," I hugged, sipped my tea, and headed off to my bedroom. Our bedroom. I had moved in officially about a week ago.

I pulled my suitcase onto the bed and began to pile two weeks worth of clothes into the case. I am waiting until the day before to pack toiletries due to needing them now.

Once I finished, I set my bags next to Louis' already packed ones and went back to the kitchen, where he sat reading a book. I sat myself in front of him and sighed in content.

"Finished?"

"Finished," I replied, leaning back in my seat and propping my feet up on his lap. Another vacation with the man I love. What will happen this trip?

AN: This had a shitty ending but I am excited to end the story!

-Banana