Chapter Forty-Three

*Harry's POV*

I woke only fifteen minutes ago, as I was now getting ready. Louis and I did our usual routine of brushing our hair and teeth and quickly throwing our clothing on. Since we had rented a car for our trip, we had decided on going to a bakery for coffee and pastries for breakfast. He said he had seen while we were out yesterday and wanted to check it out.

"I'm so hungry," I said as I watched Louis park the car we were in. The cars and roads were a bit different from back home, so it was interesting to see him try to do this.

"Me, too, baby," he said, placing his hand on my thigh to rub it as he finished parking the car. We both quickly climbed out and he took my hand as he pulled me along to where the bakery must have been. I could smell fresh breads and brewing coffee, as we rounded the corner. He pulled me into the small shop, little black tables scattered throughout it and a little old lady and a younger one stood at the counter.

"Hello, young men! Would you like anything?" The older one said, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Ah, yes. We will both have a coffee. One black, the other with light cream, both with two sugars," he took a look down at the pastry case and smiled before straightening his posture. "We will also have the raspberry danishes, one each please."

It wasn't long until we received our goods and as hungry as we were, we downed it all quickly. Since we were staying on the mountain, we then decided to head back and make a day of climbing the mountain.

We had gotten home and changed into proper attire to climb the cold mountain. We had began to climb up the steep rocks from behind our cabin, our hands intertwined in a way of love, but also a way of support to get up the steep hill. We had already been half-way up the mountain, due to the placement of our cabin, so it didn't take us long to reach the top.

When we had reached the top, there was a small wooden deck with a railing around it to keep people safe. We walked over to it and I leaned my arms against the railing. There were tree's all around us, the bark of them lightening and their leaves a crisp, brown. The sky was a baby blue with white clouds painted across it. The weather was cold and I was able to see my breath in front of me as I exhaled.

Louis came from behind me and wrapped his long arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Baby," he said and I replied with a light hum. He turned me around and I took a step back from me, which I frowned my eyebrows at. He then dropped to his one knee and I felt an unusual feeling grow in the pit of my stomach. What was he doing?

"Harry, you know how I am with words. I am so weird when it comes to explaining things, so I am just going to jump to the main points. I love you so fucking much, and I know it may seem a bit soon, I do want to spend the rest of my life with you," he then reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a small, black box. "So, Harry," he said, and I cover my mouth with my two hands, my eyes wide. "Will you, my sweet, baby boy, marry me?" He said, a huge smile plastered on the both of our faces. I began to nod my head frantically.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times, yes!" I cheered and looked down at the ring he had chosen, and it was the silver one with the sapphire ring throughout the center of it. He slipped it onto my ring finger and I smiled like a fool as I brought it closer to my face to look at it. I threw my arms around his torso, and leaned back to look at his beautiful face.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

"I love you, too," I said, my lip now tucked underneath my teeth. "Now, kiss me you fool," I said and he pressed his sweet lips to mine, our fist kiss as an engaged couple.

AN: I AM SO FUCKING PROUD OF MYSELF HOLY SHIT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

-Banana