Dream

{Toms POV}

"What do you mean? This is literally your lab. Plus the writing on the blueprint looks like yours."

He kept looking at the blueprint.

"Undoubtedly. But I don't have any recollection of this ever being here."

I stood right next to him and studied the print. Something in me was telling me to back away from it, but the feeling of it being so familiar kept me there.

"Maybe there's some sort of notes here that can explain this."

Tord shook his head. "I'm pretty sure all this was created from your memoirs. Our dreams are created by memories. People we don't know pop into our dreams even if we don't remember them. Just a face in the crowd we only saw once."

"I see. But I've only seen this place once, and that was when it was opened. I never saw a lever or photo of a button."

Tord shrugged. "Maybe you did. Again, it could've only been one time that you've seen it and that was enough for you to create it in your mind."

I nodded, understanding what he was saying.

He spoke up. "So. What do we do now?"

I shrugged. "Not sure. I guess we can do whatever."

Not waiting for him to respond, I walked out of the lab and out of the room. I went straight to the living room and slumped down on the couch.

I heard Tord closing the lab. A moment after he walked out of the room and sat on the other side of the couch.

"How'd you even get here?"

He looked at me and shrugged. "I just crawled through the tv."

I raised an eyebrow. "Wait really?"

He nodded. "How about you?"

I sighed. "Passed out."

Tord sat up and seemed more alert. "From what?"

I met his eyes. "No idea. I was injected with something and then passed out."

Tord leaned closer to me. "Anything else?"

"Uh no? Just two hits of whatever the shit they stuck in my neck was."

He sighed. "Looks like were gonna have to take you straight to the lab then."

"Alright. So what have I missed?"

He thought for a moment. "Uh, well. Nothing much really. Actually you have a lot of missed calls and messages from your girlfriend."

Shit. I was supposed to hang out with her yesterday. Shit its only been a day?

I let out an annoyed sigh. "Great. She's gonna be on my case about it when I get back."

Hé chuckled. "Good luck with that Tommy."

Tommy? Wow. Don't think I've heard that in awhile. Last time he called was back in the old house when I lost to him at some game. The dream him didn't count though.

I looked away from him and looked down at my feet. I smiled a bit. You know, I thought I hated the name Tommy. But when Tord says it, it just feels right.

I let out a bored sigh. He just sat there.

Tord spoke up and broke the silence. "So when do you think you'll be waking up?"

I shrugged while staring at the tv. "No idea. Might be a few hours. When do you plan on-"

Before I could finish my sentence, an alarm rang through the house. I looked to Tord and saw that he was slowly fading.

"Looks like you're waking up."

He looked down at himself and sighed. "Guess so. Don't worry we'll find you."

We both stood up and just faced one another. I gave a small wave and he embraced me in a hug. He was warm. As he faded more, the warmness faded as well until it was just cold.

I no longer felt his arms around me. I looked to where he would've been standing a saw him gone. Guess he's up.

Due to the sudden loss of warmth I hugged myself. I went back into my room and grabbed a hoodie. I put it on and faced the wall that hid the lab. I shuttered and walked out of the room. I sat on the couch and crossed my legs.

I hope Tord gets here soon.

{Tords POV}

I grunted as a turned off my alarm clock. I opened my eyes and saw darkness. It was about 5 in the morning so it was still dark.

I sighed and reached for my walkie talkie. I beeped Paul.

"Paul is everything ready?"

While I waited I got up and got dress when he answered.

"Yes sir."

I nodded to myself. I finished getting dressed and picked the walkie talkie up.

"Great. Also are the visors working well?"

I waited.

"I'm not sure. They're missing a few parts and seem to be a little laggy."

I sighed. "Alright. We'll work on it when he get Tom."

I grabbed my things and headed out the door. I met with Paul and Pat at the entrance of the base.

"Alright let's go. I don't want to be there for long."

I opened the door but didn't leave. I looked back and saw that they weren't following.

"What?"

They looked nervous but non the less Paul spoke up.

"Sir, do you think it's a good idea that we all go? Who will run the army?"

I sighed. "Edd and Matt will take care of things."

"No offense sir, but the other day Edd got his foot stuck in a jar and Matt screamed when he saw a spider."

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Fine. Paul, you stay, send me Liam we'll take him with us."

He nodded and ran off to get Liam.

I took a deep breath and Pat put a hand on my shoulder.

"Ready to go get Tom?"

I nodded.