Dinner

Matt's POV

After Tom rolled off of me and onto the floor, I picked him up and walked to the room.

"Matt I can you know."

"No time!"

Once in the room, I dropped Tom on his mattress and walked over to the closet, yeah that's right, we have some clothes in the closet other than stuff we don't use. I started to look for something he could wear when he started to complain.

"Matt chill I'll just go in my hoodie."

"But don't you want to look good?"

"Of course, but I think my hoodie is pretty good, no?"

I shook my head and grabbed a gray T-shirt and dark blue jeans. "Here! This looks formal and casual!"

I handed him the clothes and he just huffed.

"But it's not until 7!"

"Fine, just don't come crying to me when you forget the time and rush to get ready." I said walking back to the couch.

"Oh I won't!" Tom called out.

{Timeskip}

I was watching tv when I heard a thud coming from the room. I got up and opened the door to see what happened.

Tom was on the ground trying to get his jeans on.

I couldn't help but laugh. "What happened?"

"Isn't it obvious? I fell while trying to get these on!"

"I told you that you'd forget."

Tom stuck his tongue out to me and I just laughed. I looked out the window to see an expensive looking car in the front. Huh, must be a visitor. I shrugged and heard the front door opening.

"Hey Matt."

"Hey Edd!"

Edd set his things down and walked looked in the fridge.

"Okay, we've got some leftovers from last night, you think Tom would mind?"

"Oh Toms not staying for dinner."

"Oh? Where is he going?"

"On a date!"

Edd looked a bit surprised. He was going to say something but just then Tom ran out grabbed his keys a wallet.

"Hey Edd! Running late Alexander called and is outside! Bye!"

Tom slammed the door shut while running out.

Edd looked back at me and I ended up having to explain.

Toms POV

I ran downstairs, yeah I could've taken the elevator but ran down was faster for me. Once I got to the bottom floor I ran outside and saw Alexander's car. I walked towards it and opened the passenger sit.

"Hey Alexander, sorry I'm late."

"Don't worry about it, we'll make it in time."

I looked over at him, he was in a white tshirt and black jeans. Guess this place isn't to fancy.

We sat in silence as he drove us to dinner. I wasn't sure where we were going but guess it will just be a surprise. I hate surprises.

A little bit later he pulled up to a diner that was 60s themed. Sweet. He got out of the car quick and rushed to my door. He opened it for me, even taking a hold on my hand while getting out.

"Thanks."

We walked inside and it was pretty cool. There were records on the wall, a jukebox near the back, a bunch of colors everywhere, I think this will be fun.

We sat down at a booth near the back across from each other.

"I hope you like it, the food here is great!"

"I sure hope so." I muttered.

A waitress came up to us and handed us some menus. "What drinks can I get you two started with?" I ordered a water and he ordered a cola.

When she left, we sat quietly while deciding what we wanted. It was a little awkward but I guess dates are like this right? I wouldn't know, this is my first.

Once we had decided what we wanted, we placed our orders and just sat there.

"So, how's it going?" Alexander was trying to start up a conversation.

"Good, just a little nervous I guess."

"Heh, me too."

We smiled at each other and I felt my cheeks warm up.

"How about we get to know each other more?"

"Sure, you go first"

"Alright well, I'm 28, I was born in raised in London, and that's really it."

"Oh come on, how about a show you like?"

"Well I watch anything really. Well not The Children, thats a weird show."

"Excuse me? That's one of the greatest shows!"

And that's how it went. We are and made fun of one another while flinging our food across the table. Guess you could say we were having a good time. Soon after he paid after a small argument on splitting the bill and got into his car. We continued talking a soon stopped at the park. It was practically empty, so we sat down on a bench and looked at the sky changing colors.

"Thank you, so much for tonight Alexander."

"You don't have to thank me, it was my pleasure to take you out."

Alexander grabbed my hand and kissed it. Our cheeks lit up a bright shade of pink and looked into each other's eyes.

"I wish this night wouldn't end." I breathed out.

Alexander smirked. "Who says it has too?"

Matt's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching tv with Edd and Ringo, waiting for Tom to come home and hear how the date went. It was almost 8 at night when I heard my phone vibrate.

I turned it on and saw a text message from Tom:

Tom: Hey Matt I'll be out late.

I smiled. Glad to know he's having a good time.

Matt: Alright just be safe!"

I turned my phone off and looked back to see Edd fallen asleep with Ringo on his lap.

"Alright Ringo, off, gotta get him to bed."

Ringo complied and hoped off the couch. I carefully picked Edd up bridal style and walked to the room. I laid him down on his mattress and covered him with his blanket. Ringo joined him and curled up next to him.

I smiled and walked back to the couch. I turned off the tv and called it a night.