Information

I'm gonna fit in as many chapters as I can before school starts!

{Toms POV}

After running out of Tords office I went outside to get some fresh air. That fucking commie, thinking that we have some sort of date. I smiled at the thought, maybe it won't be so bad. I stopped smiling when that guy walked past me. I stood straight and approached him.

"Unnskyld, er du ny?"

Because most of the soldiers here don't know English, I've been learning Norwegian to be able to talk to them. He turned around and looked down at me with a confused expression.

"Um, sorry. English only."

It took me by surprise hearing him have a British accent. His blue eyes widened in shock at the sight of my digital eyes, and I could've sworn his eyes actually started to sparkle.

"Oh, um. Hi, I know English."

I couldn't look away from his eyes. He smiled, "I'm glad to hear! My names Liam."

He held his hand out to me and I gladly shook it. "Tom."

"Well Tom, it's a pleasure!"

He grabbed my hand and kissed my palm. If I wasn't already red to the face, then god help me I am now.

"I, uh- you, um, new here?"

I mentally slapped myself. He laughed and it was such a soothing laugh. He tightened his grip on my hand, "Yes, I am. I start this week actually."

After regaining myself, I nodded. "I see. Well, what department are you in?"

He shrugged. "I'm actually checking them out. I was given the choice to pick my department so I'm just seeing which I like best. Now that I think about it, pretty sure I've been seeing you around."

I turned red of embarrassment. "O-oh, well I, uh, I'm the secretary so I uh, check up in the departments!"

He smiled. "Really now? Guess I'll be able to see you no matter the job."

I swear I felt my soul leave my body. Something about him was just, so charming. I just couldn't help myself.

"Well, I'm sure with whatever you choose you'll do great."

"Thank you. There is just so many jobs here that it's hard to choose from."

"Yeah but I'm-"

"Thomas, Red Leader needs you in his office."

I sighed. He let go of my hand and I clicked the mic on my visor, "I'll be right there."

"So, Thomas is your name?"

I groaned. "Yeah, but don't get used to it, the last guy to call me by my full name lost an arm." I paused and looked up at him. He was trying not to react. Precious. "Either way, I prefer Tom. Anyways sorry to cut this short, but I have work to attend to. It was a pleasure, Liam."

I had only taken a step when he moved to block me. "Wait! Sorry but, I'm still new here and was hoping to make a friend! So, what do you say?"

He had a nervous smile, I gave him a reassuring smile and reached into my vest, pulling out one of the many chocolates that Tord left me, and held it out to him.

"Sure. If you ever need me just ask Paul or Pat. See you around."

Once he took the chocolate I walked away and started to blush. I swear I catch feelings way to fast. I entered the building and made my way up to Tords office.

When I arrived, Pat was in there with him.

"Tom! So, ahaha. I may have sorta forgotten that we had new recruits around the same time of your operation."

Tord had his hand behind his head while Pat headed me a file. I opened it and saw Liams information. Seeing his skills, this man could practically run this whole place himself.

I headed it back to Pat and he dismissed himself. I turned to Tord and shook my head.

"So what, this mean that you wasted my time?"

"What! Noooo! If anything, this means that we can go on that date you mentioned~"

I turned pink. "ITS NOT A DATE!"

"You wish it wasn't! How does tomorrow sound?"

"I- fine! But this isn't a date!"

"Mhm, and I'm not the leader of an army."

I huffed and marched out of the room, before I could slam the door, he yelled out to me.

"Love you too Tommy!"

Once the door slammed behind me, my face was completely red. I popped a chocolate in my mouth to calm me down and took a breath. I swear this man gets the best of me.

I left the building and went to sit under a tree near the fence that blocked us out from the forest. I just liked to listen to the leafs rustle in the wind, I checked the time on my visors and it was only 6:19. I smiled and waited patiently.

It was about to be 6:30 when I heard footsteps approaching. I turned and saw Pat making his way towards me.

"Hey Tom. Sorry I'm a little late, Paul tried stealing Ringo, again."

I chuckled. "We've got to get that man a cat of his own"

"I know, but I doubt the poor thing would even last a week."

He sat next to me and pulled out a bottle of Smirnoff from his coat. He handed it to me and I gladly took it. I pulled out several chocolates from my vest and handed them to him.

Because I don't really have time to drive to the town and back to get a drink, Pat gets Paul to buy him some and in exchange I give him the chocolates that Tord gives me sense they're not allowed to have any.

We both excitedly opened our treats and began to dine. Pat has some sort of love for chocolate while I was in love with alcohol.

We both sat there quietly when Pat started a conversation. "So Tom, why is it that you don't eat chocolate?"

I shrugged. "Not a fan."

He nodded. "And Tord doesn't know?"

"Nope. That dork only knows that the younger me was obsessed with chocolate."

We both let out a small laugh and continued on.

"So Tom, we've known each other for about, what, a few months right?"

"Yeah?"

"Okay, well, I was hoping that you'd, I don't know, fill me in on yours and Tords relationship!"

"Nope. Nope nope nope we are not doing this again."

I took a big gulp of my Smirnoff and Pat continued to ask about Tord, but two can play at that game.

"And the two of you just-"

"Hey Pat,"

"What."

"What about you and Paul~"

Pat stopped talking and went red. I bursted out laughing and wouldn't leave him alone about it for the rest of the afternoon.

God I love this place.