Problem

{Tords POV}

Edd, Matt and I were just watching tv and trying to teach Ringo tricks. It was getting late and Ringo was done with our bs. The guys were getting tired so they went to bed.

I was watching tv when I heard a knock at the door. I was going to ignore it until they started getting annoying.

I unlocked the door and pecked out.

"Hello sir."

I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes.

"The fuck are you two doing here?"

Paul and Pat looked at each other and then to me.

Paul spoke up. "We know your on break Sir but there's a situation."

I looked back to the apartment and grabbed Edds key. I walked out and locked the door. I turned to them and motioned for them to follow me.

We walked out of the building to the alley near by.

"What's going on."

Pat handed me a paper while Paul continued to talk. "Sir it seems that our enemies leader is here in London. We don't know what he's planning but we don't think it's safe for you to be here anymore."

I looked over the paper that Pat handed me and it was a print out of an undercover soldier of mines information. He says that the army's leader had recently left for London in search of something.

I looked up from it and looked at the two. "Alright, But were bring my friends. I don't want them here while the leader is roaming the streets of London."

"Of course. Our plane is out in the forest, the coordinates are on the sheet."

"Alright thank you. I'll be there soon."

Once they left I made my way back to the apartment. Once I got in, Ringo was at the door. I looked up and saw Edd and Matt awake with scratches all over their faces. Guess Ringo knows what's up."

"Tord, where were you?"

I took a deep breath. "Edd, Matt. I am the leader of an army in Norway. I had originally came here for a break and to be able to see you all, but there's a problem."

I paused and let them take it in. Matt looked a little worried and Edd looked confused.

"An enemy of mine is here in London and I don't know if he knows I have history with you guys. I don't know if he will come after you guys but, I want you three, including Ringo, to come back to Norway with me. I guess Ringo already woke you up for me, now I just need to know if you'll come."

Edd and Matt looked at each other with hesitation. They nodded and looked back to me.

"Tord. We have nothing after what happened last year. We had to work day and night to keep us going."

I sighed. Guess they won't be coming.

"So of course we'll go!"

"Wait really?"

"Well, yeah! Long hours of work isn't doing is good so I think a change of scenery would be nice for all of us!" Matt said jumping into the conversation.

"Great! Grab anything of value to you and also pack for Tom. I have a few calls to make and then we can head for the plane."

They nodded and rushed into the room to pack their things. I grabbed my phone and called Tom, but no answer. Ok, I'll try again in a bit. Besides he's on a date, wouldn't blame him for not answering.

{Timeskip}

Alright that's it! I've called Tom over 10 times and nothing! We didn't have much time so I just took Edd and Matt to the plane. Edd gave me the keys to the car and I drove into into the woods.

When we got there, Paul and Pat were ready to fly off.

"Paul, Pat, I couldn't get ahold of Tom, I need you to watch of Edd and Matt while I look for him. And beware of Ringo, she will distract you."

They looked at me like I was crazy until Edd held her up.

She meowed and Paul dropped his tough guy acted. "She's so cute!"

I sighed and leaned over to Pat. "Watch over them and make sure Paul doesn't get too distracted."

He nodded and I got into Edds car. Once I was out of the forest I drove around town to where people would normally have dates, but I didn't see that guys car anywhere. I started to think of places that Tom enjoys, he did always enjoy the park.

There was only on problem. There were so many parks! Think Tord, it has to be one near by and where he would get a drink. I started to drive around for any sign of people but no one was out. It was now 11 and I still couldn't find him!

Fuck it I need a smoke break. I stopped at a gas station and before I bought a box of cigarettes some weird blonde guy stopped me.

"Whoa! I don't think I'll want those. Try getting the ones in the blue box."

I strangely agreed and bought the blue box. He smiled and left the store. What a weird dude.

I left the store and was going to go back into the car when I saw the same guy looking around while standing next to Edds car. I walked up to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh! Well this car belongs to my friends friend so I thought I'd see if they were around!"

Friends friends car? "Uh, you know Edd?"

"Well, more like Tom, like I know that the blue box is his favorite box!" He said pointing to the box in my hands.

"Uh huh, well I actually am borrowing Edds car, they're not here, sorry."

"Ah, alright then. Sorry to bother you!"

He turned to walk away but I stopped him.

"What's your name?"

He turned back to me with a smile. "Oh I'm Jason!"

"Alright Jason, because you know Tom, do you have an idea on where he could be?"

"Well, I think he likes to hang out at the park a few streets down. I can lead you there if you want."

I nodded. He got into his car and I got into Edds, he lead me there and before he left he rolled down his window so I did the same.

"If you see Tom tell him I said hey!"

I just nodded and parked the car. I looked around and didn't find anything. I was about to leave when I saw a bottle near a tree. I went to go throw it away when I realized that it was Smirnoff, Tom loves this stuff!

Ok, so Tom probably was here. But now he's not. But he wouldn't leave a half full bottle or Smirnoff just laying here! I took a quick glance around but didn't see anything.

Maybe one more call wouldn't hurt.

I took my phone out and dialed his number. I let it ring for a second when I suddenly heard Toms ringtone. I looked around and saw that a light was coming from the grass a few feet away from where I was. I walked towards it and picked it up. I hung up, and held Toms phone.

It was cracked, I looked at his notifications and saw that he hadn't been answering anyway since over 9:30. Something was wrong. Really wrong.

I don't know what happened, but if something bad happened to him I'll kill whoever is responsible for it.